Huggies Forum

Jodi Picoult Lock Rss

I just want to say i love her books i have 5 of them so far and my favourite is the first one i ever read The Pact it was just so beautiful and sad.
Really? I put that back on the shelf the other day. I must have a second look lol. Now thats proving you REALLY shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. =)

I've read a few of her books, but my favourite would have to be "the tenth circle"

I love her books too! I just finished reading My Sisters Keeper the other day...oh it was sooo sad...I had to keep putting it down so I didn't start crying! LOL

3 girls are enough...the shop is now shut!

The tenth circle and my sisters keeper are next on my list to read, i was just looking at her website she has a new book coming out in 2010 called Handle with care about a women who sues her OB because he never told her the her baby was impaired before she was born.
LOL 2010 is too long.

lol i know but it gives me something to look forward to
Think I have read most of them...still have The Pact , change of heart, mercy, and one or 2 that are earlier than these ones.

I love her books! She is probably my favourite author. I've read The Pact, Tenth Circle, My Sisters Keeper and Nineteen Minutes.
I read The Pact and got hooked. Since then I've read about five others. I cried my little heart out at the end of My Sister's Keeper!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her books. My Sister's Keeper was one of the saddest stories i've ever read. I think i've only got about 3 or so to go, then i've read them all. These days though i don't get a chance to read lol.
Me too! I read everytime I go out for a smoke lol. So about 5 mins here and there lol.

I actually read half my book at work the other night shift...it was really quiet. Otherwise I don't get much time to read. Too much time on huggies instead! LOL

Sign in to follow this topic