Huggies Forum

a day in my life lol Lock Rss

im amanda and i suffer from bad luck, everyday something bad happens i have just learnt to laugh bout it, today i thought i might go and get my hair cut get something fun and funky brighten things up abit, so i walked in sat down and the hair dresser said what can i do for u and i said i want something new and funky something a lil bit different anyways 30 mins later i walked out with the same blo0dy haircut i went in with lol all she did was trim it. then after that we decided to go and see my uncles baby boy so we went over there and i sat down and felt bit thirsty so got the bottle of pepsi out of my bag opened it up and u guessed it it sprayed alll over me i had a puddle in my lap(no joke) not to mention all over there nice leather couch and polished floors ahhhh tune in for tomorrow's reading of a day in my life
Oh thank god, finally, a reality show about me!

where do you live i could follow you with a recorder and maybe get some good footage for funniest home videos
i'll go halfs with you with the winnings

At least your 2yr old didnt tell his daddy to P!$$ off LOL LOL

Dont worry, bad luck seems to be my best friend too!

Poor chooky.

lol I'm back to stalk you again sad]

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

ohh ull definatly get lots of good footage im a walking disaster lol ohh and zebby, yesterday when we were coming back from the ekka on the train(packed way peak hr) the train driver told everyone what stationwas coming up next and court yells out thats bullshit, i turned bright red lol everyone else thought it was funny
LMAO yay misfit whats a site without a good stalker???
Aye, I have arrived to brighten your day smile

*radiates*

lol, I'm such a d*ck somedays

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Posted by: anewmum06
zebby, yesterday when we were coming back from the ekka on the train(packed way peak hr) the train driver told everyone what stationwas coming up next and court yells out thats bull****, i turned bright red lol everyone else thought it was funny

Oh no *shame* LMAO what a crack up!

Kids hey! lol

oh and also at the ekka, i was walking alond with the stroller and the wheels got caught in a drain grid....inflicted chaos thought it was funny meanwhile i looked like a looser
have you ever thought that if your friend goes by the name inflicted chaos your are not actually unlucky just being sabotaged

i was thinking that but then it still happens when shes not with me, unless she has one of those voodoo dolls lol which so wouldnt surpirse me she loves to have a laugh at my expense lol
Sign in to follow this topic