Huggies Forum

Favourite author?? Lock Rss

Inspired by the other book posts.
Not that I have much time to read at the moment, but who is your favourite author??
I love Virginia Andrews, I read 'My Sweet Audrina' when I was about 12, and couldnt put it down, and have read heaps of her stuff since, still lots to go, that I will get around to sometime.
As a kid, I LOVED Enid Blyton. I might read her books again one day, but I'm scared now I'm older they'll lose their magic and ruin my memories of them LOL

without a doubt Bryce Courtaney

anne rice
When i was a kid i loved the baby sitters club books!! I still have nearly every single one to..
I used to stay up all night just to read. I love reading.
Now i love to read Candace Bushnell.

i love stephen gallaghar
went through a phase where i read patricia cornwell and john grisham but then even though the twists where different i found the formula and it took the enjoyment out of it
read all the stephanie plum novels (thats the character not the author) they where fun reading

Posted by: MrsGordonRamsay
When i was a kid i loved the baby sitters club books!! I still have nearly every single one to..
I used to stay up all night just to read. I love reading.
Now i love to read Candace Bushnell.

LMAO i was a big baby sitter club fan as well!
Oh must agree about Enid Blyton stories i read those as a youngin too lol

I like John Saul read a few of his novels not really so much a favorite as much atm as im stuck reading kiddies books more than adult one's lol

LOL I loved Babysitters club as well, and the Saddle Club!
I used to get in trouble for staying up too late reading. I used to sleep with a lamp on, and if I heard someone coming to check on me I'd stash my book under the pillow and pretend to me asleep

Cathy Glass
Back in the day was Dolly Fiction books. I still have every one of them packed away in the roof. Just in case one day DD (orDS's I guess) is interested in them. LOL

Now Cathy Kelly, or pretty much any decent chick read. I have to say I was that desperate for something to read I pick up one of my grannys Mills and boon books. OMG I didn't know how grapig they can be. LMAO

mum to bubba 5yo, dude 4yo and little man 2yo.

Saddle club and baby sitters club here too. I would hide under my blanket with a torch

I used to love Enid Blyton when I was little too...I went and bought The faraway tree for DD , and was extremely disappointed when I started to read it to her, and it was no where near as good as I remember it to be. I think I'm too old to enjoy it now LOL

Love Jodi Picoult, Greg Isles, Bryce Courtenay's older books (Potato Factory, Jessica etc) ...I don't enjoy his newer stuff as much.

3 girls are enough...the shop is now shut!

Sign in to follow this topic