Huggies Forum

CHEATING?!! Lock Rss

OK, if your partner (man or woman!) cheated on you what would you do??

would you leave them and why?
would you leave them then take them back and why?
or would you try and work thro it and why?

would you ever cheat and why?
have you ever cheated and why?

personally, if my df cheated i would kick him out on his a$$!! because i think that it is unforgivable!

and i have never cheated and would never cheat!! i believe that if you have a problem in a relationship you should talk to your partner and work it out!

please note that this is just a question and is not based on anyone on here!! im just curious!! and bored!! lol
Did you want me to comment or would you prefer I just stay out of this one? LoL
I have been cheated on before and got rid of the arse! If dh ever cheated he would be gone! I am a very jealous person and could not live with him while not trusting him, if that makes sense
lmao!! you can comment!! everyone is welcome!!! lol
Everyone makes mistakes nobody is perfect but if you cheat on your partner than you have never loved them and there is no point of trying to talk it out sort it out because the relationship was already broken long before you cheated.

http://md.lilypie.com/1Um4p10.png

if i was cheated on i would leave and not turn back.

i couldnt cheat, i have the guiltiest concience in the world it would kill me for the rest of my life.
If i was cheated on, I would leave and never look back.
I haven't cheated yet, and I doubt i will.

I don't know, I don't think cheating is the worst thing you can do. I guess it depends on everyones circumstances.

DH & I have an agreement that we will respect each other enough to leave before beginning something with another person. To this date it's been a good agreement, as neither have left for anyone else.
Posted by: ~littleteapot~
DH & I have an agreement that we will respect each other enough to leave before beginning something with another person. To this date it's been a good agreement, as neither have left for anyone else.

thats good!! i like that!! i also love your sig!! so funny!
If my Dh cheated I would leave, I hold grudges big time! so I know it's something I probably couldn't get past.

I have cheated in a past relationship and I really regret being such a coward and hurting that person.

you know what? I had all these theories of what i would do and say, ...then my best frinds husband cheated on her, and she was just a mess , her words were" everything thatt you think you are going to do when this happens, isnt so cut and dry " she was doing things that she said she wouldn't do, and she is a really astrong girl, so unless faced with the situation, you can only think what you will be like, but I am not so sure i would leave my Dh, not that at this point of time there is any reason for that thinking, but circumstances that face each couple.. I used to think of all the negative things i would do to him if it ever happened, but seeing my dear friend go through things, it has opened my eyes to the reality of it all..
totally agree alwaysawake I have heard the same thing.

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

Sign in to follow this topic