Huggies Forum

What is special about.... Lock Rss

your birthday??

Just going off a thread from Daisy how she shares her birthday with her sister yet they are 10 years apart!!! Thats amazing!! LOL

I know a few born on my birthday including my cousin, but no one famous!! But it is a well known date now being Sept 11th. . . .

So whats special about your birthday.....??

it's the day i was born
my birthday is on halloween, not that special given we arent in america but halloween none the less

oh and my sister was born friday the 13th (and it wasnt a very good day).
[Edited on 22/08/2008]

mum to one goregous boy

my brothers the day after min so thats nice,

my dad and my sister share the same date and my mums on mothers day,

apart from that nothing special i did meet dan on my birthday and we hooked up lol!!!
a big fat nothing, nothing special about me or my borthday, My DS is born on Qld day though, so that is pretty cool, considering he was born at the GC hospital, so hes a true blue Qlder...
Posted by: *kathryn*
my birthday is on halloween, not that special given we arent in america but halloween none the less

Ha ha... so is DD! But she is waa-aa-ay scary! lmao

My birthday is almost exactly 9 months after my Dad's *giggles to self*

Well my 21st is going to be on the 10/10/10 so thats pretty cool.

I have met loads of people born on the same date but no-one im closely related to or close with.

I had a friend who was born on easter firday and it was friday 13th so it was like good and bad friday at the same time...a bit strange.

My birthday is the same day was my Granfather (My mums dad who died when she was 8)

Well my 21st is going to be on the 10/10/10 so thats pretty cool

my sister had her birthday this year on the 08/08/08.

mum to one goregous boy

Posted by: *kathryn*
Well my 21st is going to be on the 10/10/10 so thats pretty cool

my sister had her birthday this year on the 08/08/08.

Wow they are pretty cool dates!

Posted by: Diagos_mummy
Well my 21st is going to be on the 10/10/10 so thats pretty cool.

I have met loads of people born on the same date but no-one im closely related to or close with.

I had a friend who was born on easter firday and it was friday 13th so it was like good and bad friday at the same time...a bit strange.

haha!! my 21 was 04/03/04
My dd was born on my bday, was such a great bday present, and was very unexpected as she was 3wks early!!! So i think that is pretty special smile

Sign in to follow this topic