Huggies Forum

Crayon on wall Rss

Hi to all helpful ladies out there,

It's finally happened to me....i left her there for one second without me....and YES i admit it, we have black crayon over the wall!

So just wondering if anyone has some sure fire ways of cleaning it. I don't want to make a bigger mess!

Thanks,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

This post has been edited by the moderator.
OOPS!
I have no advice except to ban crayons!! We had tp paint the entire outside of our 500year old cottage in Cornwall 6 years ago when my step son wrote his name two foot high right by our front door...impressed we were not!!!
Good luck!!!!!

mum of 1

Hi Tepe,

Well my boy Nicholas did exactly the same last week. Orange crayon all over the wall in the kitchen. He managed to reach up to the table where his sister was colouring in!!! Anyway I used a product called Citro Clean. It's great for anything like that. Texta off the dining table is another one I know it works on!!! You can buy it in Coles for about $7 (it comes in an orange & yellow pump bottle) and it has a wide range of uses. (Also cleans carpets well!!!!!).

Cheers

Michelle - Mum to 2

Hi Toni and Jo77,

Thanks for your replies. I had to laugh, although i am sure it wasn't funny at the time, at your story Jo. I will try the Selleys Clean and polish, thanks Toni!

Why do we learn lessons the hard way??

Tepe

Hi Michelle,

Didn't ignore you, your post wasn't there earlier!

Thanks for the tip,

Tepe

Hi,

You are not alone thats for sure. I use Nifti its great for any marks on the wall, it recently got crayon and chalk off our walls.

Tracy

Tracy NSW, 2 boys, 4 and 2

hi Tracy,

Well good old nifty, there you go. That's what my mum always had, probably cheaper than the selleys clean and polish too! I will give that a go first. Yes it's still there, the Masterpiece!

Tepe

Hello, my three year old drew all over the walls with crayon just as we were moving out of a house. I freaked out but my dad was there and removed it very easily with car polish. He has been using it since we were little ones drawing on the wall. It worked fantasticly.

Hi Tepe
I know this is a bit after the fact but it was just such a coincidence that I had to put it in, who knows it may help someone else. I had one of those free sample things dropped in my mailbox last night and it was for a new product...chux magic eraser. The picture on the front is of someone cleaning crayon off a wall!! No idea if the product actually works or not as I have no crayon on my walls and as tempted as I am to try it my darling partner has forbidden it LOL!!

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

just colour the rest of it in!

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Sign in to follow this topic