Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Picture moments/Pixi foto/little images

Picture moments/Pixi foto/little images Rss

Thank you so much for your help and feedback i will definately give GFP a call.

Zac & Clay -My angels Zahlia & Tyce

sorry to take so long but i have pneumonia and 2 sick kids and a 5 week old arg............ the photo were in the usual package form with or without negatives they also have a office in the west as you probable saw on line..i think they were about 45 for a large photo or the same price for a sheet with the same photo in diff sizes...just ring them...i also would metion that you were at the baby expo in bne as they had a stall a took our details and spun a prize of a free sitting and a free photo depending on what you spun on the wheel.. i would say that you have not been contacted yet and thay may offer you something..my friend rang around a few diff places and said she cannot decide on where to go and they all started offering her free photos and sittings to come to them....
You can find a lot of great and not big sized images right here https://99png.info/photo/3173/Real%20Life%20Sca... . I always use that website when i create illustration websites or just try to get something for forum avatars.
Sign in to follow this topic