Huggies Forum

so cute Lock Rss

my lil boy is telling everyone he sees he's a superstar!! His pic is in better homes and gardens and he'll be on TV fri night. So cute the poor lady at the newsagent! lol I think the mag will be worn out by then
Bec

Bec, NsW, charlie 5, AJ almost 3

I have the mag right next to me! What page is he on?

My babies are all grown up sad

aww how cute.
whats he in there for?
Page 188 new issue
He's in for a storage otterman/train table

Bec

How funny.....when I opened the mag, I opened it to that page! (I haven't read it yet).
I will try to watch Friday night, what a little cutie!

Thanks...I think so but you might say I am a little biased!!

He loved the whole experience of it all....the team that came were amazing! And we Use it so much. It was a couple of months ago that they did the shoot so when we got the magazine today he was soooo excited had all the old ladies fussing over him was soo cute. He rang all his rellies this arvo too.
Bec

So was the shoot in your house? How did it all come about? Tell me more! lol

Yup thats my loungroom smile even my home made brownies ha ha!

It came about because it was my idea lol. I was looking for some plans i could substitute to give to a carpenter and and emailed them via their site. Within 24 hrs the DIY researcher emailed me asking permission to pitch the idea because he liked it and it went from there. I never really expected a reply let alone for someone to like the idea and pitch it. But this piece of furniture was desparately needed for us. No room for a train table which he desparately wanted and Thomas trains everywhere!!!

A team inc Rob Palmer came and were amazing. It was a fun day! The kids had a ball.

WOW! That's awesome, you must feel pretty special!
I have no doubt it would have been fun if Rob Palmer was there, he seems like such a larrikin!

Had to laugh....they did a holden promo here too for the show and he was taping that when the kids and us went out to say hi (the others were setting up ect) anyway he stopped straight away comes up to say hi (was such a nice guy and awesome with the kids) and anyways the kids brushed him and said "can we play with your dog" !!!! he had this awesome dog and the kids loved him. Thankfully his son is the same age and he wasnt offended. Honestly they were all so good with the kids. They fussed over charlotte so she didnt feel excluded they took their time (of course aj didnt want to talk on cue) and they stylist sent charlotte a little package by courier to say thankyou because AJ scored a whole heap of thomas stuff.

Sign in to follow this topic