Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. anyone else having problems with snapfish?

anyone else having problems with snapfish? Rss

Hi guys, i have tried to order my one cent photos but once i get to the confermation part it keeps saying to re-enter my postcode, and i have done that millions of times and it just wont work, anyone else have this problem?
Heya!

I'm doing mine now too, I got the email a while ago about it, but totally forgot until I saw the reminder on my email today smile

So far so good with mine though. Have you tried refreshing the page? I am sooo not good with this kind of thing, I usually get the s#!ts with it if it doesn't work for me...

Is it any better now?

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

evening, nope nothing i do can fix it. If you get to the end and the order goes through ok can you please let me know. silly thing grr
Is the number lock on your left number keypad turned on? Sometimes this is the only way I can enter numbers, not the numbers above the letters, iykwim....
hi joy3, i have tried that idea, i think their doing it on purpose to stop anymore orders being processed.
bump
What postal code are you based in? Show me 404 area code reference. I tried the service and the system accepts my zip code without any problem. Maybe you are entering the wrong code. It can happen sometimes that postal codes change. And you may not even know about it. If you did not use it for a long time, then it is better to recheck your code on the official database.
Sign in to follow this topic