Huggies Forum

First Birthday Present Rss

Any suggestions on what I can get Jess for her first birthday? I want it to be special. I have no idea????

Mummy of 2 little angels. 6/6/03 & 3/8/05 & No 3

How about a nice bracelet with her name engraved on it...even if you have to put it away for a little while...it would be a great keepsake for her!

Take care

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Willie and I bought Maya a carved geenstone pendant for her 1st birthday. It is culturally symbolic for her (she is 1/2 Maori) but also something she can keep. She only wears it on special occasions.
I like the bracelet idea too. Mum and Dad bought Maya a tiny gold bracelet with her name on it when she was born which is also only for special occasions, but she will be able to keep it forever.

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

sorry, a 'greenstone' pendant lol

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

For our daughters first birthday we got her a money box and had her name engraved on it, as well as toys and books as she got necklace, and braclet and other keepsakes for her christening.

Another idea is giving her something from when you were a baby or a young child.
For my daughters first birthday, we bought her the bluebird set, bracelet and brooch, with her name engraved on the front and her birthday on the back. She is now 10y.o and we still have it(she hasn't lost it yet) and hopefully she will have it forever.

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

One suggestion that I am going to do for my son's 1st birthday is writing a special letter to him - what his first year of life really means to me. Then I am going to frame it and give it to him when he's 21. The jewellery ideas are great...but I am stuck as to what else I can give my son, so if anyone has any boy suggestions........
Sign in to follow this topic