Huggies Forum

OH OH Rss

Oops Moo fell asleep on her little couch BEFORE her bath and with headlice solution in her hair. Its the one thats only meant to be left on for approx 30 mins will it hurt her to leave it overnight or should I wake the grumpy girl lol
Id be taking it off, is it a chemical or natural one? If its natural it may be OK???

Amy

personally i would take it off

if she already has an irritation behind her ear (I am sure it was you who posted that !! lollol lol lol ) then i am affraid my advise would be to wake her up ...it might make the irritation on her scalp much worse !! ..better to have a cranky moo for a few hours then a moo with a sore head for a few days !!

Its the KP 24 foaming one so chemical. If it were the solution I know you can leave that so I wouldnt be "worried" iykwim. I just tried to wake her and she is not stirring one bit eeeeeeeeeeek. Off I go to try again lol
Posted by: lukes*mum
if she already has an irritation behind her ear (I am sure it was you who posted that !! lollol lol lol ) then i am affraid my advise would be to wake her up ...it might make the irritation on her scalp much worse !! ..better to have a cranky moo for a few hours then a moo with a sore head for a few days !!

Yeah twas me and thankfully its now gone. Im trying to wake her
if it is KP24 then I would be definataly taking it off !! ..she will have an irritated head for sure if you leave it on overnight !!

has she still got creepys ?? or is it jsut a preventatave measure !!

No creepies but its been a week since we treated so following the instructions of repeating in a week.
Wash it - don't leave petrol on her head overnight....
She is awake only just and in the shower with daddy
Sign in to follow this topic