Huggies Forum

just asking? Rss

i would to chat with people about baby stuff, but i have trouble finding rooms or whatever, does anyone have any ideas?
also in the icon legend there is two dot s saying who is online or not, but i cant find them in here i never know who is here

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

Bubatz

To answer your question about the coloured icons next to the user name is a dot & if it is purple the user is on line if it is Blue they arn't.

hope this helps

Bec
thank you Bec!!
dont i feel the fool maybe if i opened my eyes i could've worked that out!!!!
thank you!!!

Hi Catherine,

I have found a great way to chat about baby stuff has been with MSN Messenger... the great thing is you can chat in real time unlike leaving messages here and hoping that people reply.

Otherwise there are some great sites (like this one)...

www.essentialbaby.com

www.heinzforbaby.com

www.mumsweb.com

Try these.

Hope this helps,

Michelle.

P.S. if you are MSN and would like to chat, leave your e-mail address here and I will add you to my contacts list. I love to chat too.

I have an 18 month old daughter and am 31+ weeks pregnant with a boy due July 30.

..........Hope to hear from you soon..........

wish me luck with tring to sign up as i usually have trouble!!!!!!!!!

me again, just woundering if you are in yahoo messenger at all i cant get into MSN

Hi Again,

If you leave me your e-mail address I can send you the information you need to sign up for MSN.

Hope to hear from you,

Michelle smile

hi i was in a rush yesterday, the problem is that we have a bad viris or that "Trogen horse" thing going on in our computer which is sending our broadband round the bend that is the problem not me tring to sign up
thank you and i will send you my email address but i am very slack with it unless i know something important is coming in i wont bother with it but i cant wait to hear your news in about 9 weeks, so if your sending your news through that i would love to know!
bubataz001@yahoo.com.au
thank you!!!!!!!!1

Hi Catherine,

I have made a note of your details and will keep you posted to my news.

If for some reason you don't hear from me via the e-mail, you will certainly read about my news some where here... smile

More soon,

Michelle.
Sign in to follow this topic