Huggies Forum

Twin Mountain Buggy pram Lock Rss

Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone had a double/twin mountain buggy (urban in possible) that they don't use anymore and would like to sell me.

I've searched Ebay and there aren't any in my area and they all say local pick up.

So, if you have one you don't use anymore, name a price and let me know.

Thanks!

I have the same sort of thing, but a Valco Twin runabout. It's for sale - but what state are you in?
I love my valco twin!!

How time flies!!

Oh great. In NSW, near Gosford.

Mine's been used for around 15-18mths so in still exc condition. I'm looking for around $300 mark, and postage/freight is up to you. I'm in SA.
Ok, could you tell me roughly its dimensions and weight etc so I can get a price on a courier?

Thanks heaps!

It's around 15kg, and folded dimensions are approx 70cm wide, 60cm long and 40cm high. That is wheels off.

I will be in Adelaide early in the new year - that would be cheaper to freight from there, but only by around $20 - If you like, I can ask the freight man when he comes to deliver my new laptop approx how much it will be.
Forgot to add, I can box it up if need be.

It includes rain cover, zip in fly net, head huggers, pump and tether strap.
Ok thanks. I'll have a look at one on Babies Galore site to check it out and also get a quote from a courier or two.

I'll let you know.

BTW, if anyone else has a twin pram they want to sell, particularly a Mountain Buggy (cause I want to start running), let me know.

Ta.

bumping for the night team gasp)

Posted by: coffeeplunger
Forgot to add, I can box it up if need be.

It includes rain cover, zip in fly net, head huggers, pump and tether strap.

Didn't mean to leave you hanging! I think I'll keep my eye out for a mountain buggy. Thanks though. They start on Ebay from $300 up to $500 so yours at $300 + getting it from SA to me in NSW, I might as well find one a Mountain Buggy in NSW which I can drive to pick up.

Thanks for the kind offer though, shame you don't live in NSW or me in SA.

For use with two kids, I think the Phil & Teds is better. I had a Mountain Buggy (single) which I got from David Jones at the after Christmas sales for half price!

Sign in to follow this topic