Huggies Forum

whats one of the worst Lock Rss

questions u ever got asked while preg or in labour ??? i had one nurse constantly asking if she could help me in the shower i was like NO GET OUT, then she would just walk in anyway.
at the point she was stuck, fully crowned, they asked me if i was going to have another, UGH!

they laughed when in my pain induced delerious state i responded, yes quite quickly , but this time a planned c section!

hahaha even in my worst point of labor i was planning my next!

"should we turn the epidural down now?" asked one midwife. The look on my face answered her question.
Everytime my midwife checked DS's heartbeat she'd say "bubs is very happy in there isnt he, are you sure he's ready to come out?"
OMG i was 7cm dialated! Of course he's ready.
I kept getting told there are no heroes. This was before I had the epidural. In the end I had to have an emergency CS.
its not so much of a question more then a stuff up really, i was 4 cm dialated and it was 8 at night so they kicked my partner out cos it was the end of visiting hrs and told him i would have my baby till late the next day, half hr later i was taken to the delivery room, i was in there by myself for about an hr or two then i finally said can i call my fiance to be with me, and the male mid wife said ohh why didnt u say so earlier no one even said u came in with anyone. i almost laboured on my own then it took another hr for the security to bring him in (who knows why they needed security)
Couldn't your partner have been able to stay with you anyway?
well thats what i said but the nurse was a cow, i was on all fours on the bed mooing and teary and told her to do an internal and she said no u wouldnt even be close its only just started, then when i nagged her i was 4 cm and she sent me to delivery. cos i was induced she didnt believe me, she goes inducing hardly works about an hr after being induced i had contractions on top of each other so i guess my body took well to it and she didnt believe me, once i got to delivery the guy said geez they are right on top of each other arent they, so she was just a cow lol
Posted by: 2rebels
Couldn't your partner have been able to stay with you anyway?

Yeah! That's a bit rough!

not so much a question, but while in the middle of delivering DD, DF decided to 'help'. and was telling me to push!!! the look i gave him was enough for him to stop 'helping'!! lol

a stupid question when i was pregnant was "are you sure your pregnant"! (i was 8 months! ready to pop!!)
I was induced, with a posterior labour. It was my second labour and I thought it would be the same as my first.(pain wise)
I was only 3cm dialated and was screaming out for an epidural (from the shower, hot water made the pain ease a tad)
The midwife came in with a glass of water and said-

"Would you like some panadol?"

Posted by: Sharoo
I was induced, with a posterior labour. It was my second labour and I thought it would be the same as my first.(pain wise)
I was only 3cm dialated and was screaming out for an epidural (from the shower, hot water made the pain ease a tad)
The midwife came in with a glass of water and said-

"Would you like some panadol?"

LMGDFAO!!!! OMG, you poor thing!!
Sign in to follow this topic