Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Okay...... Lock Rss

I know you say people shouldnt care what you think. And the same goes you shouldnt worry about their reasons behind it either?

Anyway not offending me, DS isnt done although not because we didnt want him to, just something we didnt get around to doing and dont want it bad enough now for him to have to have a General unless medical reasons come up in the future or something.

Gosh, make that a triple post. Stupid bloody thing!!

[Edited on 19/11/2008]
Double post sorry.

That's my queue for bed me thinks.

Night xx

[Edited on 19/11/2008]
BTW sorry that sounds rude but hard to word it in writing, wasnt meant to be rude

Posted by: noahsmummeee
I know you say people shouldnt care what you think. And the same goes you shouldnt worry about their reasons behind it either?

I guess not. But that is life as we know it hey? We always let what others do affect us even if we don't necessarily agree with it.

I just don't think that having a boy circumcised so he can "look like his Daddy" really is a good enough reason to do it. After all, what penis looks the same anyway! They are ugly [email protected] of nature whether they are circumcised or not! LOL!

Before I go, I just wanted to say......Watch for this one to turn nasty Kate hun. Circumcision always does. I'm sure you knew that when you posted it though.

Just make sure you wake up in the morning with your cranky pants on, then you can come out swinging, LOL.

Night.............Again xx
Posted by: noahsmummeee
BTW sorry that sounds rude but hard to word it in writing, wasnt meant to be rude

I didn't see it as being rude. I do have very strong opinions but I am also a person who understands that my opinion is not always the right one. KWIM? It takes a bit for me to take offence to anything so don't stress. No harm done.

Things can so easily get taken out of context when they are written. I think its half of the reason that there are so many cat fights on here. One person reads it totally differently to the next and before you know what hit you, its on for young and old! Part of life.

Posted by: benmar7982
Before I go, I just wanted to say......Watch for this one to turn nasty Kate hun. Circumcision always does. I'm sure you knew that when you posted it though.

Just make sure you wake up in the morning with your cranky pants on, then you can come out swinging, LOL.

Night.............Again xx

Thanks for the heads up Mary! My cranky pants are always on in the morning so I should be right! LOL!

I do hope it doesn't turn nasty. The way I see it is that if people got their sons circumcised and are happy with their decisions (like yourself) then they shouldn't feel the need to get their cranky pants on with me. Everyone has an opinion and right or wrong, so be it!

Would be interesting to see what reasons people have for doing it though. I am sure there are some very valids ones out there. I have no doubt. There's just a few people whom I know that have reasons which I don't consider valid. But thats just my opinion.

Have a good sleep chicken! xox

My son is circumcised....he was done at 9 days old. I sat in the waiting room with tears in my eyes as I listened to him cry as the Plastibell procedure was performed.

We (my husband and I) made the decision to have him circumcised together after much consideration and research including looking at both sides of the pro and anti circumcision argument. We looked at pics and read descriptions of the various methods used as well, so went into it with our eyes well and truely open as to the procedure.

I feel that our reasons are justified....couldn't give 2 hoots what anyone else thinks,lol. Only person who has any right to have a go at me ever about my decision is my son as far as I am concerned.

[Edited on 20/11/2008]

Judd isn't done and I have to agree that I find the reasoning "just to be like daddy" a feeble one.

Just because something was regularly practiced 20-30years ago does not make it right. There are lots of things that were done back in those days that we now know aren't necessary or recommended.

I do think that the boys circumcised these days will be the odd ones out when they go to school compared to how it used to be.

But if you're happy with your decision to circumcise then I definitely don't judge you. Just not something I'd be prepared to do.

Dee it must feel strange saying 'my son' lol.

as long as someone is not abusing their children why does it matter what they do and for what reason, seems silly to me.
Posted by: mummytocutties
Dee it must feel strange saying 'my son' lol.

lol it is still something I am getting used to saying,lol.

Sign in to follow this topic