Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Okay...... Lock Rss

I don't know why this subject gets so heated.

This particular thread might've gotten heated due to who responded!! lol

This is quite an old thread and there's quite opinionated people who have now left, who posted in here smile

People have their own opinions and to be honest i couldnt care less on what people say about it. Its just one of those things that needs to be considered when you have a boy. Does it really matter why people do it and their reasons? At the end of the day its the parents and the child that has to deal with it so i dont really see why it is anyone elses business...
My thoughts are boys are born that way so leave it alone unless medically necessary to remove it. Same goes with tonsils and appendix.
this post is 3 years old leave sleeping dogs lie.........
Yes it does look better... but its not my choice to take something off of my son's body that belongs there in the first place...

His dad had it done, but it was his dad's decision not to have it done in the first place because he said we had to "break the line somewhere"...

I hate the way my father goes on and on about how they should wash it and how its up to me to pull the damn thing back and make sure its clean.. just because his girlfriend's grandkid needed it doing at age 4... My two boys play with it enough in the bath to clean it and I definately dont have to touch it. I wish he would just shut up!! Grrrrr

Good thread.
seriously?????

i just saw my name on the first page of this thread and thought my account had been hacked as i dont remember commenting on this....til i realise this thread is 3 years old!! i think this topic has been done!!

This thread is that old that I don't even remember starting it! LOL!!! Oh my gosh people, why, why, why would you post in a thread that is from 2008??? It would have been pages and pages back from the first page. Seriously?? blink

I have asked the Mods to delete it.

Aw come on. A old circumsion thread is so boring for those of us with girls only. How dragging out one of those old about a 'when should I pierce my baby girl's ears' thread just to even things up?

This thread is that old that I don't even remember starting it! LOL!!! Oh my gosh people, why, why, why would you post in a thread that is from 2008??? It would have been pages and pages back from the first page. Seriously?? blink

Its in general too! blink blink

Its in general too! blink blink

We were having a discussion about that the other day with my friends (a couple) I asked if there son was circumcised and she said no, I don't care that Jas is I didn't want it done.
Jas replied i'm not circumcised.
She replied um.. yes you are.
He then called his Mum!
Yep he was!!
He said he felt violated..lol 25 years and he didn't know!

Just before it gets deleted....

I laughed soo much when i read this!!! How can you not know if you are or not?? hahahaha

This was just the funniest thing ive seen all day.
Sign in to follow this topic