Huggies Forum

Christmas Movie.. Lock Rss

Can anyone recommend a good one, that is a cartoon, or atleast one that my 1 and 2 year old might sit still to watch, and enjoy??

Our christmas carols are supposed to be on tonight. We are doing some christmas baking, and have a few things ready to take. Looks like it may rain though, so I thought I might go grab a movie, for backup. They'll usually sit and watch anything thats cartoon, but wonder off if its not. So any ideas?? Thanks ladies smile]

Oh come on, someone must know a good one!

My kids have Mickeys twice upon a christmas and Rudolf the Movie...I think there is also a Pooh bear xmas movie...I may be wrong...

Mummy to 3 little goblins

My kids have
bob the builders A christmas to remember
Hi 5 christmas
Nick Toons Christmas

We also have the Mickey christmas one but they get really bored really fast with that one.
kmart has a fair few christmas movies atm, i cant remmeber which ones tho sorry!1

I saw the bob the builder christmas one at Kmart earlier this week.

What about those old ones which we used to watch every yr on TV:
Frosty the snowman,
the one with the nasty man who froze everything (????)
Ummmmmmm.............

think the nasty man may have been in Frosty?

The Drummer Boy
[Edited on 28/11/2008]

Our local dvd store has a whole bunch of kids christmas movies. Just go to the kids section and look through them. On the new release shelf they had doras xmas, raggs xmas, bob the builder xmas, peppa pigs xmas to name a few. In the weekly section there are plenty of others like hi-5, wiggles and pooh bear to name a few. You can always go to the counter and ask too smile HTH
Bel

Mum to Charotte 13-03-06

Our local dvd store has a whole bunch of kids christmas movies. Just go to the kids section and look through them. On the new release shelf they had doras xmas, raggs xmas, bob the builder xmas, peppa pigs xmas to name a few. In the weekly section there are plenty of others like hi-5, wiggles and pooh bear to name a few. You can always go to the counter and ask too smile HTH
Bel

Mum to Charotte 13-03-06

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping for something that is more of a movie, that all of us can sit and watch together. Bob the builder and that sort of thing tend to be lots of little epeisodes iykwim, and well, Im sure DF wont be interested in the slightest, in sitting and watching bob the builders christmas, with us. May just have to head to the store, and find something that looks alright.

The Polar Express may be what you are after! Its a great kids Xmas movie for the family.

Oh yes!! I watched that last year on TV. Dont think the kids were awake when it was on, but they wouldnt remember even if they were lol. Thanks!!

Sign in to follow this topic