2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. the member who thought she was in love with a mum on here

the member who thought she was in love with a mum on here Lock Rss

how is she?
did she come to any resolve?
did she act on the feelings?
did she tell the woman who she had the feelings for?

I hope she is ok
- I cant remember her username, but all the best to you love! I hope you work it out...
Wow, sounds interesting! Obviously I have missed something?????
a member who was struggling with feelings she had for another mum. I just hope she is ok
her username was 'inlovewithawoman' i think, and it was a alias..... from what i can remeber, she was married, and the woman she admired was engaged..... was it that way around, or was she the one engaged. i am pretty sure she was married...

Yep thats right Amy, she was married and the woman she is in love with is engaged... Haven't seen her around tho since that post.

love to hear the ending to that story...
Ooooh me too Ricki! This one has got me very intrigued!!

Maybe we could make it up Kristy,

I'm married, your engaged, lets see how it pans out!!! LMAO!!!
i have been wondering too, i mean its not the type of post you see every day!

did she manage to get the courage to tell the other woman, or still trying to figure out how.....

did she decide against it completely, or has she found out there are feelings returned???

hmmmm, we may never know!

Posted by: ~mumto3boys,1girl~

LMAO do you think anyone would believe us??

I don't think anything must have come of it, surely we would know wouldn't we? I don't think this person has told the other how they feel....

I heard that she told the other party, and it totally ruined their friendship, things got really weird between them and they couldn't sort it out. The husband liked the idea of a threesome though . . . . nak just kidding my bad! lol!

Posted by: Mum2Ryder
Posted by: ~mumto3boys,1girl~

LMAO do you think anyone would believe us??

Nope!

I don't think anything must have come of it, surely we would know wouldn't we? I don't think this person has told the other how they feel....

That was what I was thinking, but doesn't hurt to ask... I just hope she still isn't struggling with her feelings
Sign in to follow this topic