Huggies Forum

While we're in the mood... Lock Rss

If you can't be bothered breastfeeding, or it just doesn't appeal to you... maybe we can design some sort of artificial incubator so you don't have to be pregnant either, we all know how inconvenient that gets.

Oh, and kids can be inconvenient to... might want to give the whole thing a miss altogether.

PMSL!!!! Someone has her cranky pants on today!!! lol lol

Hmmm well I'm a bit over the tantrums of my kidlets... Refund perhaps...

Go the Booby babies lol.. disclaimer I have FF too lol
lol Kym, definitely cranky pants today.

For the record, I FF dd too! After almost 4 months of expressing and tube feeding and buying 47 million feeding devices that would help her suck without affecting her breastfeeding!

That's kind of why it pees me of when ppl are like "meh, couldn't be bothered... so I didn't"
[Edited on 31/12/2008]

wouldnt you love to be a penguin you pop out an egg then the father incubates while you go and frolick in the sun

Penguins get all the perks

J just would not feed either and no matter how hard I tried I couldnt express enough so she was FF and I think it made me all the more determined to BF Seth and then Skye smile
Defiant little first-borns!

Next life I'm going to have my 2nd baby first, save all the mucking around

and are you skipping the first or haveing her last

Nup, I dont want to be a penguin....

I wanna be a SEAHORSE!!! They have it worked out!
Posted by: Kat + 2 Kittens
If you can't be bothered breastfeeding, or it just doesn't appeal to you... maybe we can design some sort of artificial incubator so you don't have to be pregnant either, we all know how inconvenient that gets.

Oh, and kids can be inconvenient to... might want to give the whole thing a miss altogether.

sorry to crash your thread - but this is my point exactly. Women are ill informed and uneducated on the benefits.

Kat i am so sorry you were unable to feed your DD. It must have been very difficult for you.
Posted by: Kat + 2 Kittens

Maybe we could design children with an on/off switch. That would solve the inconvenience! We just turn them on when it suits us LOL
but would we ever turn them back on once we turned them of they are only going to grow up and be like us

Sign in to follow this topic