Huggies Forum

Baby Nathan Lock Rss

My sister had her tiny baby boy this morning. He was born sleeping at 17 weeks. His name is Nathan.

I want to acknowledge his presence in the world, no matter how brief and for him to know (wherever he is) that we all love him.

R.I.P baby Nathan.

(I need ideas also on what I can do for my sister?? I was thinking of flowers, but I'm not sure?? What would you do??)
Enjoy playing with the angles nathan, and look down on mummy and smile for her.

Be strong fer her mary, and for your self
xoxoxo
I'm so sorry, that's so so sad.

When friends of ours had a still born baby girl at 24 weeks we went to the 'Star Registry' website and named a star after their baby. They get a nice certificate and charts to show where the star is and how to find it. They really loved it.

I hope your sister will be ok.

Big hugs for your sister

I lost my babies 10 yrs ago today

I would just try to be there as much as possible to let her talk, cry or whatever she wants

No one got us flowers but we received some cards

I wasn't fussed about what people got for us but we went out & bought a teddy & truck for our little boys

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Flowers are nice but maybe something more permanent like a locket- you could put his name and date in it or a tree to plant or donation to bonnie babes or something on his behalf. Places like that will usually send you a card or something with the details. They dont have to put the amount just that it was made in his honour.
That is so sad - she must be totally heartbroken sad My thoughts are with her.

Instead of flowers, perhaps you could make some kind of memorial in her garden for her or something? I friend of mine planted a tree and put a little plaque on a rock underneath the tree.
Mary Im sorry to hear about baby Nathan its so sad when bubs get their wings too early.

Flowers are a beautiful gesture however I would be inclined to do something that she can always remember him by. How about one of those star toys. You know the ones you buy and you can name a star after them???
So sorry to here, my sister lost her little DD in 2007 at 39 weeks, we were just there for her she didnt want flowers we all meet her DD,i just gave her a beautiful card it was a sister card she did not want any sorry you lost you DD cards,she has a heart that say mother and daughter her DD has half and she has the other maybe they can plant a tree,big hugs to you and your family at this hard time. just being there was all my sister needed.
im so sorry to hear that, GBH's to you and your sister

Posted by: osmum

When friends of ours had a still born baby girl at 24 weeks we went to the 'Star Registry' website and named a star after their baby. They get a nice certificate and charts to show where the star is and how to find it. They really loved it.

this sounds likew a beautifull idea, something no matter if the move house etc they will always have
Mary these are what I was meaning

They are russ soft toys and with it you get a star registered to you ect ect shining stars
You know I love you. GBH.

RIP baby Nathan, you are very very loved.

I think the star idea is great, or maybe a Birthday bear with his name on it???
sorry to hear of the loss of nathan.

a star is a great idea, or you could get a rose bush and an angle for the garden, and make a small spot in there garden for him. Make up a special baby book, if the hospital has not done it try to get footprints and handd prints done,and just being there for her, and listen to her she is so going to need you

Melissa, Lachlan 6 & Andrew 3

Sign in to follow this topic