Huggies Forum

Twins Rss

Hi

I am hoping that you will be able to help me! I have 5.5mth old twins - and will I was pregnant found that most books were written for singleton pregnancies, and the ones that were written for twin or more were generally from the UK or the US, so I have decided that I am going to write a book for mothers in NZ + OZ who are expecting twins (I don't feel I can write about having more than twins as I haven't had that experience), BUT for me to do this I need some help, I would really appreciate any contrabutions that you have to offer, whether it be a story, some hints + ideas, what products you wished you had/didn't have etc. All contrabutions can be either left in this forum or you can email me at mum_of_ruben_karlos@hotmail.com, also pls indicate if you would like your name to appear next to your contribution or not.

Thanks,
Liz
Hi Liz,

I do not have twins, 1 3.5yr old & 14 month old, therefore I have no tales to tell. However I did just want to wish you luck & say what a great idea you have.

It will be time consuming for you, especially looking after your beautiful babies at the same time. I admire your ambition.

Good luck with it all.

Regards.

Michelle - Mum to 2

Sign in to follow this topic