Huggies Forum

does anyone else... Rss

feel slightly ashamed of their kitchen abilities with all the great talent in here???

Are you referring to cakes? lol.

I have yet to try my hand but my baby sisters 21st is comming up and I thought I'd put in some effort smile

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

I cook some gorgeous meals, but my creatability, so make something utterly perfect like Dee, and MrsMM's cakes, I cant do... Maybe that can be something I can work on for the year.
The last thing i cooked was 2 weeks ago and i think it was just bangers and mush, DP cooks everynight while i get liv ready for bed! lucky he cooks or god knows what we would do :S

yeah i dont know how they do it lol. i dunno.... but man, there is some talent in here! i am always dumbfounded by the stuff that i see, and its always accompanied, by such low confidence remarks, jsut like that wedding cake, its absolutely stunning. and man, for $50, like wow, i would pay 5 times that, or MORE. just gorgeous

I buy all my cakes and the only one I ever made for DS's birthday last year was so basic that anyone could have done it... lol....

I have learnt a lot from the Mum's off Huggies in the way of Meal Ideas though and I am very thankful for that....

Owen 26.2.04 and Hannah 17.9.07

DH says I'm better in another room of the house. lol
Posted by: AMY n NIKKITA
yeah i dont know how they do it lol. i dunno.... but man, there is some talent in here! i am always dumbfounded by the stuff that i see, and its always accompanied, by such low confidence remarks, jsut like that wedding cake, its absolutely stunning. and man, for $50, like wow, i would pay 5 times that, or MORE. just gorgeous

i guess everyone has their talents but are not confident with them. gee i could NOT do what you do with the foster care, no way.
But in a couple of days ill be ready to show off the pics of the canvases i am painting up for jasmines play room (more my thing)
Posted by: Bugaboosmum
DH says I'm better in another room of the house. lol

the laundry?
I was so proud of my cake for DD's first birthday, and i look at it now and think it looked like my 10yo sister had made it. I have all these wonderful ideas in my head, but nothing ever turns out looking nice and my meals look like crap. I'm so just not creative, no matter how much i try.
I have a pic of a cake I made my daughter and you know what happen when they opened the fridge to look THEY CRIED AND were like that is bad. lol I cried I SOOOO suck at cakes.

I am too embarrassed to show pics as it was so bad. Needless to say I buy cakes now.

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

Sign in to follow this topic