Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. HELLO LOVELY LADIES & PROUD DADDA

HELLO LOVELY LADIES & PROUD DADDA Rss

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Huggies......I hope everyone is well and has TP had that baby yet?

Anyway I was wondering if anyone can tell me what

RIHGLHAO means...some wa^k*er on another forum used this phrase in reply to one of my posts...so any of you younger puter savvy chix can tell me that would be great!

Hope everyone is well, we had a great Chrissy and a relaxing New YEar, as one does with 3 children.....

Kisses to everyone

Naomi xxxxxx

Hello stranger!! I was just about to take off to a party. TP's little Stella was born 5/1. All are well and at home enjoying family life.
Beautiful...I love the name Stella....Hot up there today Bugs...its damn hot down here.....?

Hope you are well Babe, I need to know what the acronym I mentioned means...any idea?

n xxxx

HEY HEY Lovely Good to hear from you. Miss T did indeed have a baby on Monday last week. A sweet little girl names Stella. BEAUTIFUL just like the other teacups.

Um as for RIHGLHAO

R (could be his name??) is here gleefully Laughing HIS a$$ off
hey the gorgeous, mmmmm that maske sense..he is one of those I know it all, never to be wrong men!!!!! I am arguing with him Private Schools vs Public and well now it has bcome a slanging match!!!

How are you my girl? If I dont run into TP, can you please please tell her I said congrats.......

Looks like nothing much has changed on Hugs other than more trouble makers and of course our ever sarcastic Bugs (gotta luvva!!!)

Lol Well I took a stab in the dark with it so we will pretend thats what it means unless someone with more knowledge tells us otherwise lol.

I am good and yourself?? Its good to see you around the traps you are missed when youre not here smile You are right though still the same old Huggies lol Im sure between bugs and I we can ensure Miss TP gets the message.

Thanks babe, that would be great! We have been very busy over the last 6 months, I haven't had time to scratch myself, but here I AM turning to people I know best!!! (Funny that) Such clever smart chickies here....and wasnt I lucky having you and Bugs online!

LOL Yes you were indeed although it seems as though the Bug has left the building for the time being and I am sitting here whilst the kids shower and DF organises dinner. God I love the weekends lmao
Well curiosity got the better of me and I had to find out what it meant.

rolling in his grave laughing his ass off! is what it stands for at least according to one forum I got when I Googled it.
Posted by: Emma J
Well curiosity got the better of me and I had to find out what it meant.

rolling in his grave laughing his ass off! is what it stands for at least according to one forum I got when I Googled it.

Well that makes sense although I do like my version lmao. Hmmmm the silly things people come up with
Heya - even DF (complete geek) can't work it out so who knows?

Tysmoo could be right too.

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

rolling in his grave it is!!!! Would make complete sense with this wank%^ I am arguing with!!!! Thank girls so so so much..I was jsut checking out Huggies on FB....very interesting and some hot mammas too!!!! Well girsl..thank you so much

Love to All

N xxxxx

Sign in to follow this topic