Huggies Forum

How many to have...??? Lock Rss

Hi all,
Currently have 3 ds. Mums out there who have had three or more kids...what was major reason for stopping or having more? Finance is not really an issue, although it would involve the purchase of another car!
Any hints, tips, experiences?
Thanks!

Hello there,

Well i have 4 boys and would have more and like your self finance isn't an issue but our baby is 3 and we can finally do more as a family with out relying on babies sleep patterns and feeding patterns. No more nappies as well.

But in saing that i loved the whole baby stage thing but wish i had more time out time such as asked for more help instead of being a little too proud to ask.

Do you want more or are you sick of people all ready saying "oh i bet u wished you had a girl." LOL. i do get sick of that line and yes would love a girl BUT would,nt trade them in for the world.
Hello there,

Well i have 4 boys and would have more and like your self finance isn't an issue but our baby is 3 and we can finally do more as a family with out relying on babies sleep patterns and feeding patterns. No more nappies as well.

But in saing that i loved the whole baby stage thing but wish i had more time out time such as asked for more help instead of being a little too proud to ask.

Do you want more or are you sick of people all ready saying "oh i bet u wished you had a girl." LOL. i do get sick of that line and yes would love a girl BUT would,nt trade them in for the world.
my wife decided her body couldn't handle any more once she was pregnant with the third so that was the end of our reproducing days i on the other hand would have loved two more

I would have liked four, but it's a big difference from three. Bigger car/house etc, but if you already own a people mover and a big house, I say go for it!!!

well, i had 2 kids boy and girl, werent plannning on any more, then 5 years later had our lovely surprise, so I didnt want him to be like an only child with a 5 and 7 year gap betweeen him and the older 2 so staright away i came home and conceived anohter boy, really for a friend for a 3rd, so there is 10 months between them. After that we just didnt so much use birth control and have another 2 children after that, now due any time with no 7. My reason for stopping now is that i NEED to see life that doesnt involve nappies.lol. i dont have the urge to stop, but i have the need to stop. We build and sell houses to make money so each time i am pregnant we just builda bigger house anyway, and i do have a people mover, although we had a 7 seater 4wd anyway, so it wasnt until thr 5th baby that i needed a van.
yeah!
First two are close together. Just over 4 1/2 yrs between middle and youngest (though it would have been closer...3 m/c between them!)
Are considering a 4th as 'playmate'for youngest. Have to upgrade car...house is OK.
Third hasn't made me say definately no more...would like another but don't know if I want another...if that makes sense!
Would perhaps like a girl but family history (and knowing my luck) I'd have another boy lol.
Think if we tried for another and it was a girl I'd go into shock and not know what to do!
Anyway...as it is, being a family of 5 we can't get any 'family' offers that are 2 adults and 2 kids so I guess a fourth won't upset things too much!
Middle ds wants another baby so when they're old enough to play football, they can go on his team smile
Thanks for the replies...
Still undecided lol!
Cheers!

Well we have 4 kids and would like another 2.Myself and hubby have always both wanted a big family.]
I say go for it:)]

I read this on another forum and I guess it got me thinking...

"You don't regret the children you have but the children you don't have"....

very powerful words.... so as you can see #4 on da way!!!

I have 6 & still want more

I am single so that will not be happening

That sounds spot on! Congrats on number four...hope all goes well. Do you think four will change things much? I guess it's hard to know...every baby is different!
Makes me sad to think that ds 4mths might be my last bub. but dh said that one baby would eventually have to be the last! sad

so your user name means 3 boys not 23??LOL we stopped at 3 mainly for health issues (mine) and my age did no want to push our luck

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic