1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Am thinking of getting DDs nose pierce and a tatt for DS

Am thinking of getting DDs nose pierce and a tatt for DS Lock Rss

WDYT?

Felt we needed another contraversial topic of the day!lol
OH wicked.. Hannah had her belly button done last week.

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

how bout you get all their noses pierced, then you could chain them all together when you go out and they cant run away
Far Out Jess ...are you stupid or soemthing ..I should report you to the cops for abuse !!

everyone knows you give the girls tatts adn give boys the pearcings ....god .....where have you been hiding ???
Oh cute would look great with a little boob tube!

Posted by: Rach311
OH wicked.. Hannah had her belly button done last week.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!
I didn't mean to stir things up (re other thread!) just wanted to know if I had done the right thing in my situation!
Can of worms hey!

WHile you're getting nose done, why not belly button too?
A nice butterfly tattoo might be nice! (*joking*)

Great idea Alli, go the bullring look, much nicer than those kiddie harnesses!! lol

Really Frannie? I am soooo behind, Luke would look tough with his eyebrow done,
I can give you the name of a guy who makes fabulous thigh high boots for toddlers. They look great with a mini.
Yer it looks awesome.. Getting her nose done next week so i can attach a chain to it. That would be super cool. And i will teach her to stick her finger up and say "fluck you" to everyone that looks at her funny

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

Posted by: allI_&_missymoo
how bout you get all their noses pierced, then you could chain them all together when you go out and they cant run away

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that's gold!!!!!!
A nice butterfly tattoo might be nice! (*joking*)

Nah she's into Fairies ATM so I was thinking of the big set of fairy wings on her back - save me tying up the fake ones all day

R - will the match her balck leather mini & boob tube set?

Rach - your DD sounds so classy!
Sign in to follow this topic