Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. A Question For The Moderator About Popular Posts.

A Question For The Moderator About Popular Posts. Rss

Hello Dear Moderator,

I was just wondering why some popular posts return to the top of the topic lists and some don't?

It often means that a popular post can go missing on a second or third page making it harder to find.

I was wondering if there is a particualr system in place or not?

Thanks for the great job you do here also.

Michelle smile

HI Michelle

I think all items re-appear at the top of the list each time a new response is received.

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

Hi mum2gabriella,

I thought that happened too. But a few popular posts I have been following have not been going back to the top after a new response has been posted. That is why I am trying to find out if it is supposed to happen.

Thanks for your reply.
Hello the Gorgeous Michelle, I agree I have been on a post with a few people and it can be right at the bottom. If you are not looking for the post you can miss it and the communication stops.... It is a right pain.

I would also like to know why this happens??

Take care

Janeen
Hi Maddychelle and all our members,

We certainly can't get away with anything on here can we. grin We have identified the problem you mention some time ago and our IT team are working on it as we speak (or write as the case may be). Typically, it is not easy to fix and will need some fairly major work.

Thanks for your support and participation in Huggies Parents Exchange, each of you make it a great place for mums to visit and share their highs and lows of parenting.

Regards

Lauraine and the Huggies team.
Hi Lauraine,

Thanks so much for your reply. We can't help that we love this site so much and want it to be perfect... grin It is such a great place to chat with so many different people and sometimes we really get chatting in our more popular posts... but when we can't find those posts it can stall or even end a great chat. It is great to hear that the IT team are working towards fixing the problem and I look forward to all the new and improved things I have been hearing about for the site...

You and the Huggies Team do a great job here, please keep it up.

Hope to hear more news soon.

Michelle (Maddychelle)
See, the forum had problems ages ago!!
Hi mary
Posted by: maddychelle
Hello Dear Moderator,

I was just wondering why some popular posts return to the top of the topic lists and some don't?

It often means that a popular post can go missing on a second or third page making it harder to find.

I was wondering if there is a particualr system in place or not?

Thanks for the great job you do here also.

Michelle smile

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words smile

One of the other members has got it right, in that when you reply to a post it goes to the top of the page.

I find My Posts in the My Forum Details green box a good way to find threads that I have posted in and would like to go back to.

Kind regards,
Alison
Huggies Forum Moderator
Sign in to follow this topic