Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. NEED HELP FINDING AN ONLINE SITE

NEED HELP FINDING AN ONLINE SITE Rss

i had a lot of stuff on my computer when my harddrive died and i lost everything its been annoying the crap outta me.

one was called ... something about magnolia it was magnoilas nursery or something like that... it was baby things like beanbags and sleeping bags they looked like capsicums and bean or pea pods, they made hats, singlets and a lot of things but i cannot think of what it was called i looked for everything i could think of from bean bag to sleeping bags online.. can anyone out there help me i am pulling my hair out and close to tears. i lost so much stuff and this is causing me a miagraine.... from stress. please please help me...

Narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Narelle

I have had a look but haven't been able to find anything - do you know if it was a NZ or Oz site or just a .com site?

I'll keep looking.

Liz
There is a place in Queensland:

Magnolia Interiors Designer Baby Furnishings & Linen
Shop 13a, Centro on James
23 James St, Fortitude Valley
ph: (07) 3252 0805

Do you have any more information? Like where is the store located?

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

i'm sorry cant help with the store location. it was a website.

they had baby sleeping bags that were in the shape of capsicums and peas in a pod. they made hats, beanbags and heaps of stuff. but i cant find anything about it or anything. i am so sure it was magnolia something a rather...it was in australia. there was a baby hammock site too. but i know for sure it had baby sleeping bags in the shapes of capsicums.
i have searched for
magnolia.com.au
magnolia.com
magnoliadesign.com.au and .com i have looked everywhere. i was hoping someone would have had the website in their favourites too. they sold everything for babies and children. like playmats that folded all the toys inside and heaps of things i am hoping they didnt close down. have you got a website for the one that you included???

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

I did a really long search for this site when you first posted this message. I couldn't find any thing either, just the Fortitude Valley shop. Did you ever find the site again?

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

have you tried typing .net or .org instead of .com????

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Sign in to follow this topic