Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Here's a juicy one for those of us still awake!

Here's a juicy one for those of us still awake! Lock Rss

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Who was it to?

And was it good/bad?

I was 17 when I lost mine and it was to my current much more experienced and older boyfriend at the time who was 23. It was awful! BUT, it did get better in time!

I was 15 and was with my boys dad. I was pretty drunk so dont really remember the whole night. I was a very bad girl lol
first time i was 14, that is if u can call it 'loosing my virginity, lol, cos they guy was clueless and had no idea, lol, but then not again till i was 17.
just b4 16
previous partner
it was OK
18 to my DP (still with)
hes the only one ive done it with LOL

it was good at the time haha
i was 13 (gasp!) when i first tried, with a friend. he was very sweet, and came well prepared (yes was planned lol) BUT he wore a rubber, and well.... i am allergic. so everything dried up, and he couldnt get in properly. but the rest of it was good, and it went on for hours hahahaha

when i managed properly, i was 14, and i ended up being with him for 3 years, and we still talk occasionally. i bled every time, for first few months, only cause we were being 'responsible' and using rubbers, and i still didnt realise i was allergic, lol. we just used lube to combat me drying up, and i thought bleeding was normal, i had always been told it was to start with (just didnt realise they meant first time only! lol)

figured it out when we decided one day, to not worry about protection cause we didnt have any with us, and well, no dryness, no irritation, no bleeding, and sooo much more pleasant.

made the connection fully when next time i used protection, bad things happened again. havent used it since! lol

go on, bad girl i am!

i was 14

I was 14 and he was 13. I snuck in through his window and i stayed just before sunrise. he pissed off and went surfing while i snuck out.. I had blood on my undies too. I was with him for about 2 weeks after.. Never did it again though.. I was pissed that he left me to go surfing... grr.. hehe

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

I was 14, he was my 19 year old boyfriend.
Umm, yeah it was ok. Wasn't horrible or anything.

Michelle- 3 boys-17,13 & 9 -2 girls-3 & 1

I lost mine when I was 14 to my bf. He was 16 and a virgin too so it was EXTREMELY awkward..lol
I don't feel so bad now lol

I was 14, it was planned but still in the end was SO wrong. Not romantic at all, was horrible and wish i had waited. He dumped me not long after. Nice! And he was such a TOOL!
i was 17, we were both virgins and wegot interupted by his flatmate, so very awkward, we are still together, after 10 years and will get married next year.
Sign in to follow this topic