Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

who's awake Lock Rss

Both my kids have decided to stay awake. Daniel just got up and wont sleep.

So how has everyone been???

Im here...
I should go wake DF up from the couch but I cant be bothered!
How are you???

i am good Part from my 2 kids awake. not long until braydon's birthday. what did u get up to today?

Not a lot. I baked today. Made some chocolate cheescake brownies and tomorrow im baking banana cupcakes.
I cant believe he is 1 soon...its freaking me out lol time goes WAY too quickly!
What did you get up to today?

I still am up, I am picking my brother and his mate up from wherever they end up later and If I go to sleep I doubt I'll be getting up for them! lol.

I'm also waiting for news on the arrival of my friends bub, she was 4cm at 5pm and I was hoping it would go a bit quicker for her, it her first so it could be a few more hours..

Anyway I'm up for a chat until I get my brothers call...
i didnt do much today, when out for lunch with a friend, then went to the library and went shopping at target and pumpkin patch.

Sounds like fun! I really need to go get winter stuff for B, he is still in shorts he has had since he was 3 months old (they're adjustable) and he's worn out the knees!! He has such a tiny waist

skyla has a tiny waist too. she is still in size 0. and sometimes the waist of a size 0 is a bit lose on her. she is 2. daniel on the other hand is always growing and is almost a size 1 and he is 9 months old. he is almost as tall as her too.

I'm not the only one awake
its amazing how different babies can be. My nephew is 6 months and in the same size as brayden but he has just started crawling so who knows!!!

Brayden is almost walking now! Yay!!

yeah i know. its good that braydon is almost walking. i am off to bed talk to you another night.

Leenie

Sign in to follow this topic