Huggies Forum

Sad News Lock Rss

Hi Girls,

Wow im home from hospital and it's not good news.Hubby and i have lost our special little baby by a miscarriage at 5 weeks i haven't been very well and have had a lot of thngs done over the last two days which hasn't been very nice but im getting back on my feet.We are all very sad at the lost.

I would like to say a Very Big Thank You to all of the girls that have sent Pm's and asking about me.It means heaps to know that there our peole out there that care and that means so much to me and hubby.

Ricki thank you so very much for the Pm's and thinking of us at this time of need it means heaps to know that you have been caring and saying a few prayers for us.Hubby said a very big thank you.

smile]
anytime Karli
You know where I am if you need me.

Keep your chin up love.
that is terribley sad news. I am very sorry for your loss
well, that is terribly sad... There are no words from me,however i do know exactly what you are going through, but will not advise you of how to feel or give a time frame of when you will feel better. This is a journey for you and hubby and I hope you can get throught he days ad feel a bit better as each one passes.
My thoughts are with you at this time, and hope you will feel emotioanally and physically well in the not to distant future Yvette.
That is so very sad,I hope you and your dh get through this together.

Have lots of cuddles and let the tears flow.

So sorry for your loss. Sending you a GBH.

Ree xx
*GBH*
I am so sorry for your loss

Sorry on your loss..

Big hugs for u...

Love, Danielle, Liam and Myah xoxo

I am so sorry for you loss. Many Hugs x

was Bubbagirlsmama

I am very sorry for your loss hun
big hugs to you and your family xxx
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss sad
Take all the time you need to grieve for your little angel.
Hugs to you xx

Stacey
We are feeling ok but we have our moments when we just hold each other and just let it all out.

I am feeling like i have done something wrong for this to happen.I feel like im not meant to have anymore children.This is very hard for me to understand why this has gone so wrong.
Sign in to follow this topic