Huggies Forum

Sad News Lock Rss

Karli,
GREAT BIG HUGS HUN, If you need someone to chat to I am here for you as I know what you are going thru

Take care sweeets

Tracey xoxo

Those feelings of guilt, like it is your fault is normal. That will pass though. Try not to let it consume you.

Just remember, IN NO WAY IS THIS YOUR FAULT - no-one is to blame for this....

You will have more children - for some reason the timing isn't right now. It will happen for you love.

You probably wont ever understand why - I still don't understand why I had any of my losses.
Keep letting it out, maybe even have a look (do a post) in the loss section and see if anything in there helps.
This has nothing to do with you and what you have done wrong to deserve this!!
These feelings you have are absolutely normal, and to be honest, if we didnt feel like this, i think it would be abnormal.... This is part of the grieving process and you have every right to feel sad, angry, moody, guilty, and all of the emotons to come, but htey are emotions to go throught o get to the feeling OK stage...
No matter how many times people tell you these things, this is your personal journey and how long it takes you both to start healing is anyones guess and there is no time frame, , and there is nothing wrong with you for having any of these thoughts.. Its just a really sad, unfair time with a roller coaster ride to go along with it. My only advice is to let it be what it is, take time to fell the pain, dont pretend you are ok if oyu are not, its ok, to scram cry yell, and it will be ok, to laugh and smile again one day soon as well. and dont forget to look after yourself as well, apiece of toast even and a cup of tea, because you are important as well..... If it makes you feel better to write your feelings down then do that, if not, just taske each emotion as it comes. and if you want to just ignore my post, then thats what you should do as well... this is a personal time and one that is truly heartbreaking... Yvette.
[Edited on 23/02/2009]
Thats very sad news, thinking of you and your family at this time.

xo
Sorry for ur loss, my thoughts are with u smile]
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Karli i am so sorry to hear your sad news

Sending you bigs hugs and thinking of you.

Love Mel xxx

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, I really hope you and your DH can get through this sad time together.

Sending you lots of love and support
xo
{{{{{{{GBH}}}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear of your loss

Love Suzee and family
sad That is very sad news, very sorry for your loss.

i'm so sorry to hear that, i've been wondering how you've been and hoping for a happy outcome....i'm thinking of you and your family, big hugs smile
thinking of you all..

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic