Huggies Forum

Times can't be that tough... Rss

with all these people talking of buying of building homes.

I LOVE house hunting and dreaming of what I would build with an endless budget LMAO! I even go pretend house hunting on realestate.com.au etc often.

How sad am i!
i love house hunting too! we just built our new house and have been here 3 months.
however times are tough - the amount of redundancies and the rate of unemployment is scary. intrests rates which have gone down for now are pushing people to go out and get these loans but there has been a huge number of repossesions when after attaining these loans people cannot afford to keep them. Intrests rates wont always be this low. and unfortunalty atm no jobs are secure..

Giovanni 5 yrs - Giselle 2 - Gabriel 5 months..

i agree... its sometimes hard to imagine there is a financial crisis lol

But, housing is more afforadable right at the moment

so true that rates wont be this low forever

double post
[Edited on 23/02/2009]

the increased FHOG has ALOT to do with it too.

almost makes me wish we had waited... but then i look at this dump and can see how good it will look, then i am happy we have it (till something else breaks)

Posted by: TwoFlopsyBunnies
with all these people talking of buying of building homes.

I LOVE house hunting and dreaming of what I would build with an endless budget LMAO! I even go pretend house hunting on realestate.com.au etc often.

How sad am i!

you're not sat at all! i used to go to realestate.com and put in my search for houses over 4million bucks.. lol... just to see how nice things people have and awsome houses... lol

now that is sad! hehehe

Posted by: AMY n NIKKITA
the increased FHOG has ALOT to do with it too.

almost makes me wish we had waited... but then i look at this dump and can see how good it will look, then i am happy we have it (till something else breaks)

Yup i agree. For building new house or buying new house, some states offer 24k FHOG

I wonder if the market will die down after June when the bonus FHOG stops

Hahaha
I like to look at the really rancy ones but then i think that is just so wastefull, do people really need 6 garages and a wine cellar....lol

We could have gotten $14K if we built but then i knew we'd have weeds for lawn adn sheets for curtains!!
Sign in to follow this topic