Huggies Forum

Huggies Barcodes Rss

Hi guys, just wondering if you could help.

I have a container full of Huggies Barcodes and was hoping someone could please tell me the barcode numbers for the Newborn and the Infant size nappies.

I have kept them all since Hamish was born and Saw the new Play mat promotion for newborns. As we are due for bub #2 (13th Feb) I thought this would be a great item to get and put away.

Thanks!!!!

Deb

Deb, Edmonton, Hamish 26/03/03 Toby 16/03/05

i dont know but ring up kca i have done that b4 & they were helpful thwe number should be on thew nappy bag

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

when you cut out the barcode did you leave a little of the colour around it? I know that the newborn ones are in a green, but if there isn't anything, you could go to the supermarket and have a look at the bags on the shelf and write down the number and then compare them to the ones that you have at home. I doubt that they will change the number on the barcode smile.

Hope this helped
I found this on the Essential Baby website.....Hope it helps.

" The Barcodes for the Newborn and Infant nappies are listed below. Look for the last five digits of the Barcode and drop the last number and this will leave you with the correct size.

Newborn 36 - 1682
Newborn 54 - 1683
Newborn 108 - 0005J

Infant Boy 32 - 1700
Infant boy 48 - 1720K

Infant Girl 32 - 1701
Infant Girl 48 - 1721K "

Cheers
hamish's mum

Wondering if you can tell me what the new play mat promotion is and where I can get the details? I am due to have baby number 2 in about 8 days and this sounds like a promotion that would come in handy for me. How many barcodes do you need?

Thanks,

Michelle
Hey guys

Thanks very much for your help smile

If you click on the All About Huggies section, then special offers Australia, then click on the Tent offer - this will say that the tent offer has expired - but in it's place the mat offer will come up on the left hand side (with the other promo's)

Hope you find it - and good luck and best wishes with your new arrive soon.

Deb

Deb, Edmonton, Hamish 26/03/03 Toby 16/03/05

Thanks Deb,

I have printed out the claim form and will be sending mine off soon.

Much appreciated,

Michelle smile

Sign in to follow this topic