Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. NEED HELP ANYONE WITH THOUGHTS OR IDEAS

NEED HELP ANYONE WITH THOUGHTS OR IDEAS Rss

hi there i have a friend whos baby isnt sleeping well. once a friend of the family who is now deceased had a womb noise pillow and a heartbeat blanket can anyone help me.. brands or what the products are called.

thanks.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

there are lots of these on ebay - i bought one which arrived broken but they do look good

The Sleepy Time Crib light helps your baby learn to fall asleep on their own. The Sleepy time crib light and womb sounds turn on when the sensor detects sounds. Also great for nighttime nappy changes and checks. Gentle light won't bother baby during nappy changes. The voice activated light with soothing womb sounds stay on for approximately ten minutes each time it is activated. *****PROVEN EFFECTIVE *** OF THE HUNDREDS OF BABIES TESTED IN A CLINICAL STUDY USING THE INTRAUTERINE RECORDING FROM WHICH THE SLEEPY TIME RECORDING WAS MADE, ALL OF THE BABIES STOPPED CRYING, AND ONE HALF OF THE BABIES FELL ASLEEP WITHIN ONE MINUTE !!! Ideal for the crib or changing table. Clips onto the side of the cot and uses four AA batteries that are not included. This is a brand new item in the box but the box has been damaged. The product inside is still perfect as it is fully protected. I will send item in a padded bag unless otherwise requested. Happy Bidding !!

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Sign in to follow this topic