Huggies Forum

Fisher Price Aquarium... Lock Rss

I picked one up today for $45, down from over $70!!
I've been looking at them since I had DD1, but could never justify buying one at full price...

Worth the wait, I think, I've been playing it all afternoon, the girls weren't as exctited as I was..LMAO
Do you mean the FP ocean wonders aquarium? (the cot toy)

DS1 2006 - DS2 2008

Yes, that's the one..
It's great, and I still think I love it more than the girls..LOL
oh i have to rainforest one, soory Jasmine has it smile she loved it, but nowhere to ut it on her big bed sad
Posted by: allI*s_missymoo
oh i have to rainforest one, soory Jasmine has it smile she loved it, but nowhere to ut it on her big bed sad

I haven't seen that one, I don't remember seeing it anyway..mmm, i might have to keep an eye out for that one...LOL
I've just put this one on the tall boy so they both can see it, as they sleep in the same room..
maybe i have the wrong thing in my head, just when the PP said cot toy, the rainforest one straps onto the cot and plays music with a swinging monkey, and fish in bubbly water etc
Posted by: allI*s_missymoo
maybe i have the wrong thing in my head, just when the PP said cot toy, the rainforest one straps onto the cot and plays music with a swinging monkey, and fish in bubbly water etc

Mine straps to the cot (but I didn't put it on there), plays music and has a big fish and bubbly water.. I didn't see a monkey, but I can't double check now as they are asleep...LOL
this is what we have rainforest music light thingy
ok.

the rainforest is the really new one, the last model was flutterbys (i had that in 2006 when it was new), and the one before that was the ocean wonders one.

they are good. now they come with a mobile for above the cot and a remote, so you dont have to go in the babies room.

I got this from Target a few weeks back when they had % off toys for $19. It's gone in the present closet lol. Its on clearance at Target now for $39. Alot of other toys are at clearance prices, im always scanning things when i go there lol.

DS1 2006 - DS2 2008

Sign in to follow this topic