Huggies Forum

Im addicted to............... Lock Rss

Musk flavored life savers!!!!

I have not had these for years and years and years. Then i had this uncontrollable urge to buy them and now i cant stop eating them!!! HOW WEIRD! LOL

Just thought id share. grin

Oh Yum! You can get these lollies from some shops that are like the inside from a lifesaver... I love the musk ones, so yummy! Hmm, might have to send DH on a lolly run haha
[Edited on 29/03/2009]

YUMMO YUMMO.. Now i want some hehe..

This could be the new fad with huggies like the slowcookers were.. hehe

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

Yummo, I used to love the musk lifesavers, but sadly, I haven't had any of them since I was 12 and got caught trying to steal a packet of them at the local fish and chip shop..... Haven't had one since.
mmmmm.....musk life savers.

The little musk lollies you can get which look like the hole from the life saver can be found at Darrel Lee's.
LOL ricki! I dont blame you for trying to steal them! But seriously go and grab some! Its been tooo long!

Im hanging out for my next trip to the shop LOL!

Posted by: *just~perfect*
LOL ricki! I dont blame you for trying to steal them! But seriously go and grab some! Its been tooo long!

I might have to get DH to buy some (I feel really guilty!)- it's been over 20 years since I last had them, how sad is that!
OMG! You're making me want them!

I just got all teary! My dear Mum who passed away 19 years ago always had a roll of musk livesavers in her handbag and would give me one when I was bored or upset. You just bought back such a strong memory.
Sign in to follow this topic