Huggies Forum

Pizza Hut Lock Rss

hi,

I haven't been to Pizza Hut in so many years as a dine in experience. Does anyone remember the red and white checkered table cloth as well as the little activity sheet and pencil that they used to give to you whilst you waited for your pizza? Also, do you remember the gingerbread man called "pirate pete" I think his name was with icing and hundreds and thousands on him? Can you still get him in the dine-in restaurants?
I was only talking last night about how much i miss the dine in Pizza-Huts. All you could eat pizza, pasta and desert. God i wish they would bring them back!! Beats sizzler anyday...

I used to love the spaghetti they served dine in- yum!
Last time we dined in at Pizza Hut was a couple of years ago, I think they did still have the gingerbread men. I don't know about the colouring in, as we didn't take children, tho everything else was the same, so I don't see why they would've changed that!

Amy & daughters Jada 10/07/06, Alana 07/04/08

Last time we went to the all PH for dinner it cost a small fortune & the food was crap

No gingerbread men, no checkered table cloths, no colouring in, salad was not that nice, only 3 different types of pizza

The only thing I liked was the garlic bread & pasta

The only desserts were icecream with topping, sprinkles & jelly

Not worth it in my book

I used to have the submarines with potato chips in a basket. I didn't know they still had dine in restaurants.
I remember the subs

Loved them

Sign in to follow this topic