Huggies Forum

Well great :( Lock Rss

Looks like baby #4 is going to be as difficult for me as #1, #2 and #3, started bleeding today (as I have with the other 3), went to the dr's and he basically said oh well see what happens.

I have a dating scan booked for Tuesday afternoon so he has given me a new referal for them to check what is happening there too but agghhh, I was in a panic before about the scan, but now I am seriously losing my mind..

At least my kidlets are being good.. thats a positive..
Oh Kym I dont really know what to say except Ill have everything crossed for you that bub is just testing you. Good luck for Tuesday sweets
I am really sorry to hear this love. I hope all stays put and things continue happy and healthily, and end up with another whopper!

I'll be praying all goes well love. Any time you need to chat, you know how to find me.
Big Hug love, I pray you will be fine.
Good Luck for Tuesday.
Thanks girls, I'm trying to be postive, fingers crossed tomorrow and tuesday go fast and I can relax a bit.
Hoping all goes well
thinking of you
xoxoxoxo
I'll be thinking of you, I hope it all comes back ok! If you had it with your other 3 maybe this is just something that you do while pregnant. Good luck xx

oh Kim .....jsut what you need on top of feeling like crap !! ...poor chook !!

my OB told me that bleeding in pregnancy is really common but something that must be checked out every time ...everything crossed that this is just one of those unexplained things that happen !!

keep us updated on how things go on Tuesday ..do you think there might be a chance they might slot you in tomorrow to stop you worrying ??

let me know if I can do anything to help sausage !!
Kym I have everything crossed for you hun that all is ok

Take care xxx
its probably just something your body does seeing as though it was the same with the other 3.

good luck.
I know how you feel... i had bleeding with all 3 of my pregnancies. My last 2 were due to blood clots which had formed (which were harmless & just bled out by about week 18) Do you know what caused the bleeding in your first 3 pregnancies?

DS1 2006 - DS2 2008

Kim i am so sorry to hear this news.

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best on Tuesday.

Love mel xxx

Wishing you all the best for Tuesday. I hope everything is ok with your little one. GBH.

Sign in to follow this topic