Huggies Forum

Pumpkin patch Lock Rss

have changed their returns and exchange policies as of three weeks ago, so keep your reciepts because they refuse to do anything without them. grrrrr
So will they do a refund with a receipt though? Or just a credit?
i know its changed i cant remember wat though but i got dd a skirt and the adjustable button popped off do i need a receipt for it
not sure bugs.
Jas had a pair of jeans that the snap button thingy broke the very first time i put them on her to wear, so an obvious manufacturing fault but they just said too bad too sad.
oh really she hasnt worn them yet lol and they have tags
Check the website in your state for Fair Trading as I was alays under the impression that a manufacturing fault had to be fixed. I've been wrong before - April 27 1997 - but it's worth looking into.
Posted by: allI*s_missymoo
not sure bugs.
Jas had a pair of jeans that the snap button thingy broke the very first time i put them on her to wear, so an obvious manufacturing fault but they just said too bad too sad.

Those Launnie girls weren't nasty to you were they, Alli?
no tags i bought them two weeks ago, tried them on her, they fitted so i cut the tags off and put them in the wardrobe.
the thing that annoys me is they are pumpkin patch brand so they must have been bought from there, they had another 20 pairs on the rack today so they are obviously this seasons, and bought within the last 4 weeks and could have been easily exchanged but no.... my sister dragged me out before i started debating with the girl lol.

from now on im keeping reciets for everything i buy there
Posted by: reesimone.
not sure bugs.

not too my face but when they started bitching about me to the next customers they served i was about ready to rip them a new one. and considering i had my child standing there decked out in pumpkin patch clothing from her hair ties, to her shoes and everything inbetween it was obvious im a reguar customer.

Bugs that is what i thought, that why i argued, i might have a look and maybe send an email off.

doesn;t help my mood that im sitting here with a needle and thread trying to fix her jeans as we speak
I'd check it out if I were you. And stop sewing - they might refuse to take them if you do a dogy job and damage the fabric!!
Posted by: reesimone.
not sure bugs.

not too my face but when they started bitching about me to the next customers they served i was about ready to rip them a new one. and considering i had my child standing there decked out in pumpkin patch clothing from her hair ties, to her shoes and everything inbetween it was obvious im a reguar customer.

Bugs that is what i thought, that why i argued, i might have a look and maybe send an email off.

doesn;t help my mood that im sitting here with a needle and thread trying to fix her jeans as we speak

You'd think business' would be looking after their regular customers atm!!!
Mind you it's not like we can just go down the road to the next outlet either... Driving to Hobart at 200kms away is not an option...LOL (Melbourne would almost be closer...LMAO)

A bit rude to be talking to another customer about you too - very un-professional!!
Posted by: Bugaboosmum
I'd check it out if I were you. And stop sewing - they might refuse to take them if you do a dogy job and damage the fabric!!

too late i have fixed them and they are looking pretty damn good if i do say so myslef, and jas will be wearing them to a party tomorrow. im more narky on principle atm, they refused to fix a problem that was their fault. also al pumpkin patches sales are recorded hence why they take your phone number everytime you purchase, if they really wanted to the could find proof of my sale.
Sign in to follow this topic