Hi there.. My name is Sue. Im 35 yrs old, Im married with 3 kids under 6 years old. Matthew 5 yrs old, Sarah 3 yrs old and Jessica 21 months old. I live in Jamisontown, South Penrith NSW.

2 friends and my self are starting up a mothers group for Friday afternoons at about 1pm in Penrith Area, we can rotate houses. Doesn't matter how old you are or how many kids you have, New borns to 6 years old. They are very welcome. If you want to chat with some lovely ladies, Sip wine, Coffee, tea or soft drink and have some nibblies and a ciggi, Then come and join our group. You will love it. Its fun and relaxing.

To hear more or to find out where it is in South Penrith. NSW> then my e-mail is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au
My mobile is 0412235329

or

My friend Kristy's e-mail is ladymacbeth_03@hotmail.com

or

My other friend Jessica's e-mail is
jess4david@hotmail.com

Please don't be shy, we are friendly ladies and would love to meet you and get to know you. Its a warm and friendly group so please come along and have some fun and unwind for the weekend....
We can rotate houses, up to you.
If you like Nutrimetics we can organise parties, I just had one, and its great. for those who don't know Nutrimetics, its like avon but better!!ehheh.

Anyway I hope to hear from you soon. Mothers group will be held every Friday afternoons at 1:30pm. Contact either of us for the address.

Sue...