Huggies Forum

does Preggo brain ever go away? Lock Rss

I put the wet/washed clothes in the dryer, emptied the lint filter, and walked away - now 2 hours later, I am thinking, gee that dryer isn't beeping at me yet, it is taking forever today.. I just go and have a look, and

I hadn't turned the damn thing on.....

Will I ever get my brain back?
[Edited on 10/04/2009]
I doubt it...LOL

One of those things of being a mummy I guess:-)

Have a lovely day, I hope your clothes dry!!!!
LOL

sadly no, just gets worse each time.
hmmm well my eldest is 11yrs old, youngest is 2yrs old and nope I dont have my brain back. Hope it will return is fading.....another thing they fail to tell you before you get pregnant hehe
Cheers NEss

haha and you know that always happens when you need what is in the dryer.

I often ask myslef the same question. I have the worst memory and think that I have done something when I havn't. The guys at work still call me "Mush Brains"

for all the winches i hear you lot got for being pregnant
i must be nice to have something to always blame your stupidity on

i suppose i should shut up because you are at least not blaming it on males at themoment

hi,

nah, preggo brain never goes away, it just gets worse. Don't know really how people can function at all when they have more than one child LOL!! Mine is pretty bad and I only have the one child.
Posted by: prouddadof3
for all the winches i hear you lot got for being pregnant
i must be nice to have something to always blame your stupidity on

i suppose i should shut up because you are at least not blaming it on males at themoment

Calum, you are heading for a slappin!!!! lol
I saw a show on preggo brain and it actually is true. Your brain shrinks by about 10% and slows down its activity while pregnant. It doesn't repair itself unless you get good nutrition and enough sleep after bub is born. So, as an insomniac who loved naughty food I can pretty well say I will have it for life LOL!
Sign in to follow this topic