Huggies Forum

POOR MOTHERS Rss

i really feel for the mothers out there that are getting their babies, toddlers and or children take from them.

how can anyone do something like this? i really dont understand how someone could ever take another persons child.

i mean i dont know what i woudl have done if i'd have tried everything to be able to have a child of my own and i couldnt have had one... i dont think i'd stoop so low as to steal another mothers child...

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

what made you start this post. was there something you saw on tele?

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

yeah that 3 week old baby who got taken from her car seat the mother got tackled to the ground and the mans wife or g/f took the 3 week old baby girl outta their car

for the love of god thank god they found her

i just caught a bit of it on a current affairr just then.
there are some very sick people in this world thats for sure. im glad she got her baby back, poor little bugger hasnt got any hair now cause they shaved it off.
i cant imagine going near a 3week old baby's head with anything sharp. scissors or clippers.

nah i dont know why either. but apparently there was a thing on law and order or something about the same thing a baby being stolen (little girl) and baby head shaved so the baby looked like a boy...

some people i really dont understand. i was so happy when she got her back i had a huge cry.

i was praying for her and her little one.

its weird how as soon as we become mothers we bond with all other mothers and we feel their pain. my throat got all choked up when i saw the baby on tele.
its funny how we get so emotional we seeing things happen to kids., even if we dont know them personally.
i've never been so emotional in my life like i get these days. even an ad can stil make me cry.

I too can't imagine what they were thinking and on top of that they've got 6 kids !!!!
That poor mother I couldn't possibly imagine how I'd handle it. And that beautiful baby now has lost it's gorgeous hair!
Why do people have to do this sort of thing is beyond me sad
You just hope and pray that it would never happen to you and I don't blame the mother for not wanting to go out of the house anymore.
But Ray martin was right she should not blame herself for what has happened. There was no way in the world that she could've predicted that something like this would happen.

Bett, NSW, 2 boys & Twins 19.2.08

all through sick people. now that poor mum will need councilling. probly even the whole family. and it will be a day that will stay with her forever

least something really good come outta it

they found the little baby. safe, warm, looked after.
they meant no harm to the child thank god.

there are other sickos that could have taken the baby for other purposes least they took care of montana.

yeah it is strange. i was fairly emotional before i had eilish but now i am shocking. like the little girl who got burnt a while ago something about a kindergym or kindy or daycare she got trapped under the car that crashed into the building seeing her and her little friend (who died) i was hysterical i really dont know what the mother was feeling but i felt like i understood.. i imagine myself in that with my daughter... i dont know what i'd do in my life without my little angel..

i cried when i saw the preschool car crash on the news but i dont think the friend died . as far as i am aware no one died thank god . all i could think of was my 2 sons at preschool

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hello

I don't think the friend died either they have both been through so much but are thankfully still alive

they had one of the little girls on backyard blitz the other night I didn't watch it I knew I would have cried throughout the whole show

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Sophie, the little girl who was burnt in the daycare crash, was on TV here the other day. I was bawling my eyes out watching it. It's so great that she survived, and is doing so well, but I felt so guilty thinking "thank god it's not my child".
Then las night on the news here we had three items about fatal accidents, and two of them were kids, and I was crying and hugging Maya so tight like I wanted to protect her.
I have become such a sooky idiot since I had kids LOL!

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Sign in to follow this topic