Huggies Forum

For Lili Rss

I just noticed you added an addional post to the abortion issue so i apologise for being so harsh.

Its just I had an abortion when I was 18 and your comments upset me, I know you would never have meant to hurt anyone.

At the time it was the right decision for me I won't go into details as its personal but I do sometimes wonder what that child would have grown up like.

I thank god that I have a precious little boy and another one on the way and your poor friend that would be horrible I do feel for her.

I still think this was the right decision for me and if I had of had the baby I might not have my precious little Patrick so I wouldn't change it for the world.

best wishes and no hard feelings I hope

melissa

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

its good that you were strong enough to make that choice. and i am happy for you that it was the right decision for you melissa.

i actually think this message is attended for me...
not for lili... my name is narelle.

thats good that it was the right decision for you.

and as i said that these are my opinions. thats how i feel. i did say it was my opinion and it wasnt intended to hurt anyone but thats how i feel and i cant change that.

a woman is given the right to be able to chose things like this. i just dont condone people like my "ex" friend doing it for stupid reasons. i think she gave me the whole negative views on this topic. this is always gonna be a touchy subject no matter how you frase things, or try be gentle about it. i cant walk ever egg shells thats something i just cant do and i am sorry.

i AM NOT trying to force MY opinion on to anyone i just wanted to share how i felt... what i thought...

i am happy you dont regret it i really am. i feel happy for you.

narelle

kodeybear@hotmail.com is my email if ya ever wanna talk. thats my msn thing too..

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Melissa

I had actually just responded to the message on the other post before I read this one here...!

In any case, I did say that I would never judge nor condemn any woman for making the decision to abort her baby.

Of course I did not mean to upset anybody with my comments. However, with a sensitive topic such as this, when peoples opinions and emotions are so strong sometimes it is inevitable.

You don't need to apologise for your opinion and I did not take offence. Only you can make the decision for yourself..and you alone must live with it. Just as you are doing now.

No hard feelings from me.

Cheers
M2G

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

Sign in to follow this topic