Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Rather Smelly Nappies Lock Rss

Hello Everyone

My 14 month old the past few weeks has had really rather nasty smelling nappies!

Its quite bad, I thought it might be a teething thing as he seems to have a couple of teeth pop through recently

Can anyone tell me how long the smelly nappies go on for?

thanks

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

You poor thing! Sorry, havn't really got any helpful advice, but, I noticed that my little girl (16mnths) nappies can smell a bit worse depending on what she has been eating - for eg (and you prob won't think much of this food) when she eats "Spinach and Lentil Soup" (which she actually loves) her nappies smell worse than normal.

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

i'd say teething nappies... eilishs teeth go up and down they nearly cut through and then they go down again it lasts a while

shes two and has just got one of her 2yr old molars. and man they were bad nappies....

have you changed his diet lately? if i change what eilish has (since shes a milk kid basically still) if i give her cows milk or full cream milk or toddler drink her poo's change....

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

I have been giving Patrick different things like tuna casserole but most of the things he eats are the same

I think because I am pregnant again as well it smells worse cause I feel like I am going to be sick

Hopefully it will stop soon

thanks it makes me feel better to know its normal

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Sign in to follow this topic