Huggies Forum

Rather Smelly Nappies Rss

Hello Everyone

My 14 month old the past few weeks has had really rather nasty smelling nappies!

Its quite bad, I thought it might be a teething thing as he seems to have a couple of teeth pop through recently

Can anyone tell me how long the smelly nappies go on for?

thanks

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

You poor thing! Sorry, havn't really got any helpful advice, but, I noticed that my little girl (16mnths) nappies can smell a bit worse depending on what she has been eating - for eg (and you prob won't think much of this food) when she eats "Spinach and Lentil Soup" (which she actually loves) her nappies smell worse than normal.

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

i'd say teething nappies... eilishs teeth go up and down they nearly cut through and then they go down again it lasts a while

shes two and has just got one of her 2yr old molars. and man they were bad nappies....

have you changed his diet lately? if i change what eilish has (since shes a milk kid basically still) if i give her cows milk or full cream milk or toddler drink her poo's change....

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

I have been giving Patrick different things like tuna casserole but most of the things he eats are the same

I think because I am pregnant again as well it smells worse cause I feel like I am going to be sick

Hopefully it will stop soon

thanks it makes me feel better to know its normal

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Sign in to follow this topic