Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Car kiddies storage.. Lock Rss

.. you know the things that hang off the back of the front seats??

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good one? I've bought a few cheapies over the years, which were c r ap, but am looking for something that is good quality..

Something that holds tissues, wipes, a few small books and a few toys and games..

TIA
Target have some on sale this week - can't remember what brand though. I bought one for our car that sits on the seat next to the car seat - hoping it will stop some of the whinging that goes on when I can't reach what she wants!

Posted by: blonde lizzard
Target have some on sale this week - can't remember what brand though. I bought one for our car that sits on the seat next to the car seat - hoping it will stop some of the whinging that goes on when I can't reach what she wants!

Oh yes, I did see them when I was there last week - so they are good then? Maybe that might be an idea, so both girls can grab things beside them.. Great suggestion!! Thank you!
I have that product - it comes with a waterproof matt for under the carseat, which has mesh pockets, and a detachable bag that attaches to the matt. I have wipes, nappies, spare bottles, toys and clothes in there for when we go out...

Ryder I think is the name, or something similar...
Posted by: pollytoot

Ryder I think is the name, or something similar...

Yep it started with an R. Can't go check cos hubby has the car (I haven't taken it out of the box yet - that might be a job for when he gets home!)

Thanks for your replies, I'll grab one this week - and hopefully the car will look a little more organised..LOL
Sign in to follow this topic