Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Heinz, barcode promo again!! Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

I just received an email with all the info for another heinze baby food, barcodes for toys promotion!

I am so happy, i have been collecting them since the last one and have heaps, i'll have to go count them now! I have at least 200 i am sure.

Yippee, one happy mummy today!!! smile

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

You are a smart one aren't you! Collecting them in between promotions is a great idea. My little one is not quite ready for solids, and there is no guarantee there will be any offers when he starts - so I will be collecting the labels anyway. Thanks for the notice...

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Tepe,

Can you tell us the details.........or is it a case of you can tell us but then you'll have to kill us!!!!!

Just trickin'

Regards

Michelle - Mum to 2

Hiya,

Nah, there's nothing to hide... smile

Just collect the barcodes from heinz babyfood, not formular, and you can redeem them for toys.

To be honest, i cannot be bothered to type it all up tonight, just go their site, easy to find, and all the info is there!

Sorry to be lazy,

Tepe

yeah looking to buy barcodes off people... as my daughter dont eat the foods at all.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Yeah, I am in the same boat as Narelle - it is almost tempting to stop making their food and just go out and buy it just to redeem bar codes!

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Tepe
you are so smart

I got the email too but doubt I will buy much of their stuff not enough to get their toys anyway you need alot of bar codes

ok off to bed to watch law and order

goodnight

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi again,

It must be over 12 months that i have been collecting them. You can use the ones from the rice cereals, rusks, cheese stick biscuits, anything really, except formular!

My daughter still usually has a jar for lunch, but that is another story, and i certainly am not proud of it. My son doesn't like veges from the bought stuff, but loves the custards!

Goodluck everyone,

Tepe

Hey Tepe me too!!! I haven't got as many as you! but enough! I am so glad that I kept them and now I can poke my tongue out to my partner who kept whinging about them being messy and taking up room in our drawer!

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Yeah, trade them all in for a big, stride-to-ride walker for him to trip over instead!!!! I'll be collecting some for the next time this thing rolls around. My hubbie will love something else to fall over in the hallway. Just kidding.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

dont be like that. she is eating and growing who cares if others think its bad.. she is eating and thats a good thing.

*HUGS*

ps has anyone out there got any spares they would sell for reasonable prices as a parent i aint made of money but would be willing to not be a cheap skate tongue
LOL

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hey I was so excited to see the promo on again as Liam was to young last time, I have been collecting them all year! I've got a bit over 150! Yay!

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

Sign in to follow this topic