Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Good maturnity bra's Lock Rss

Well it looks like Lila is going to be successful Booby Ornament which I am so pleased about. Soooo it seems worth my while getting some new maturnity bra's. I have two that I have had for years and they are not to comfy. So can anyone suggest/recommend a brand or store for bra's. I have to wear one 24/7 otherwise I leak so they have to be comfortable.

TIA
hot milk brand ROCK!!. you may have to wait a while to get them, but well worth it all.

i.e. they fit properly and are comfy and look damn fine to boot:

one of the many sites offering hot milk
I got mine from blest bras <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

I found a promotion code on the net and got 10% off... i love it!!
Cool thanks for that, I'll go have a peak at the sites now.

Thanks again ;o)
I live in NQLD and our Figgers store sells the Hot Milk bras so you can go and try them on (cause I got 3 diff sizes cause of the diff styles). They really are very comfy and look great. I brought a couple.
I found Elle McPherson maternity bras fantastic. They're so comfortable - I wore them to bed at night and it felt like I was wearing nothing. You can usually get them from Myer or David Jones.
I got mine from Bras n Things

Were about $44.95 from memory.

They were the comfiest ones i reckon!
Thanks heaps for all your replies ladies. I'm going shopping today so I'll pop into Bra's n Things and have a look see.

Thanks again
I use the hot milk bra's. They r a great fit and they go up to the larger sizes and cup sizes, e.g. F,G,H. Being bigger breasted i found these to be great for the bigger sizes and very comfy.

Hot Milk all the way for me! I bought mine from zodee.com.au. Because I bought two sets of four at once, they gave me a pretty big discount, which is great considering they are discounted to begin with! Yaya!

I love my hot milk bra's they are so comfy. I brought mine from a store at DFO.
[Edited on 09/06/2009]

I too had to waer mine 24/7 cause' of leakage issues (arrrggghhh despite that fact i didn't have much milk and couldn't afford for them to leak LOL!!) and i found the BONDS Maternity Bra's the comfiest...

Goodluck x

Sign in to follow this topic