Huggies Forum

Big W Toy Sale Lock Rss

I just got back from our mail box (5kms away lol) and in my hot little hands i have the Big W toy sale catalogue complete with prices!!! I am soooooooooooooo friggin excited. Hmmm the changes that kids make in your life hehe

oh thats why the big w lady would of been at my door for !!! bugger!!
Where are you from? I was told they wouldn't be delivered here until the Wednesday before the sale starts! (I am in the Hunter Valley NSW) I am hanging out to get the prices smile Any chance you could scan the catalogue and put a link up for it??
how rude! where's mine!? LOL
Posted by: Mummy2Charlee
Where are you from? I was told they wouldn't be delivered here until the Wednesday before the sale starts! (I am in the Hunter Valley NSW) I am hanging out to get the prices smile Any chance you could scan the catalogue and put a link up for it??

Im quite liking that idea.. but its 130ish pages. that would be a lot of work!

Ah how did you managed to get it so early?
I'm delivering them and I usually get it early but didn't get it yet!!!
I love toy sales but I don't think we need more toys in this house!
Posted by: Proud*Mum*DD06*Bump09
Posted by: Mummy2Charlee

Im quite liking that idea.. but its 130ish pages. that would be a lot of work!

I know but no harm trying hey lol!! I am just excited to get the prices and start planning chistmas. I love the toy sales, I even put in for a day off work so I can do the midnight shop and not have to worry about getting up for work later! Sad, I know lol.
I think we only got ours cause we live in the middle of no where and only get mail twice a week. Maybe the feel sorry for us??!! I dont know about scanning 134 pages, but if you want to know any prices, i can look for you. I just noticed that the kmart sale starts the same day and their catalogue comes online tomorrow

hey thanks.. do you have prices on the cool school computer thing (9), the wii pack (92) and the car dvd player (112), also the sleeping bags (130) and the little yellow bike with mower pack (65).. thanks.. i'll look in the dogalogue and find the page nos for you
[Edited on 24/06/2009]

Hi, I didn't really expect you would want to scan it all but it was worth asking wink If you wouldn't mind but I will give you a few things to check prices on if you get the chance.

Page 7- the cook and clean kitchen
Page 22- dora keyboard and guitar set
Page 43- littlest petshop 20pk pets
page 78- pencil blackboard and stool
page 80- the 8ft trampoline
page 85- dora maxi colouring
page 128- dora mini sleepover and butterfly bean bag

Not sure how accurate the page numbers are, got them off the net, but if not they are on next page directly after.

Thanl you so much smile
Cool School Computer - $88.84
Wii Pack - $388
Car Dvd - $198
Sleeping Bags - $28.84
Yellow bike - $39.93

Kitchen - $129
Dora keyboard - $43.82
Littlest petshop - $48.72
Pencil furniture is all $49.64 each
Tramp - $198
Dora colouring - $29.74