Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Does it come natural?? Lock Rss

Does it come natural for some people to be bitchy?

Or do you have to have something bad, like a bad up bring or bad relationship for it to happen??

I for one have trouble finding my inner bitch but others have no problem..

I envy people that are just plain good people and aren't bitchy. Yes bitchiness just comes naturally to me. I'm being honest here. I wish it didn't. I wish every time I see something I dont' think of something self-righteous to say or think. But thats me.

I wouldn't say its anything to do with a bad relationship/upbringing or anything bad happening to me. It's just my personality. But I try my hardest to suppress it as much as I can.

Plain stupidity though warrents bitchiness in my book. But I am a bitch.
I can be, and have let fly for no reason other than I'm feeling like crap and just lash out. It's no excuse though. I now try really hard to word what I want to say so that it doesn't come across as narky. But if it's to my MIL then I am Mrs Bitch.
bugaboosmum. you are the nicest lady i know smile from that brief encounter we had at belmont park lol lol, where you shared lemon slice or something. and i ate it even though i not a fan of different foods. so it was very weird for me to eat it lol

but um, no idea. i am as nice as can be.

I was always a shy quite person (still am at times)...
But since having kids i have become a bitch...i think it might have something to do with lack of sleep and very protective of my kids.

sam

Posted by: mumcha
I envy people that are just plain good people and aren't bitchy. Yes bitchiness just comes naturally to me. I'm being honest here. I wish it didn't. I wish every time I see something I dont' think of something self-righteous to say or think. But thats me.

I wouldn't say its anything to do with a bad relationship/upbringing or anything bad happening to me. It's just my personality. But I try my hardest to suppress it as much as I can.

Plain stupidity though warrents bitchiness in my book. But I am a bitch.

Mumcha thanks for being honest!!!
I have the opposite envy than you and wish i could sometimes be a bitch!!!! lol

So is your personality influenced by your parents growing up? were they the kind of people top speak there mins and tell you straight out what there issue is or that they dont liek something????

Posted by: sambo13
I was always a shy quite person (still am at times)...
But since having kids i have become a bitch...i think it might have something to do with lack of sleep and very protective of my kids.

I am very much the same !!
Since having my girls i am speaking up more to hubby when i dont agree with something and he doesnt like that at all!!!!...

I was painfully shy growing up. My sister stole the show every day and I felt largly ignored for alot of my childhood - nothing intentional by my parents or my sister - she was just a talker and I wasn't.

No I don't think it has anything to do with my parents. Yes they honestly told me how they felt about things and what their opinion was but never to be mean or nasty - just honesty. I guess when I say I'm a bitch it is just me being honest with my honest ideas.

I used to find it really hard to be open about my feelings but since having kids I feel I need to stand up for myself and my children.

But then I just have some bitchy thoughts about things that really have no impact or meaning in my life - just plain straight bitchy. Those ones I keep in my head rather than verbalise them - lol.
Hello Ms B!!!

Hmmm... what do you think? Am I a Bitch? ... lol!

I would say that i am the type of person that isn't bitchy unless i have a period coming! I find it really hard to be mean to people. I love interacting with others and making good friends. I always want to be there for people in need I honestly believe that when i open my mouth it should be at least half constructive.

I get so annoyed with some of the Bitchy threads that go on here that i can't be bothered stating my opinion! I feel like i would be wasting my energy.

My father was very hard growing up and maybe that's why i'm not so vocal. But i have found since having my babies that i do say what i feel now and there's no way i will ever let someone tread on me again OR my Family.

So... no. Bitchyness doesn't come naturally to me... it has to be a build up... and i'm pretty tolerant! I think... lol!

Ms B... You are so sweet!!!! xoxoxo

xx J
Posted by: Mumto2beauties

I for one have trouble finding my inner bitch but others have no problem..

im a bit the same, i even have trouble reaching down and pulling her out when someone has wronged me.

how i am feeling will be a part of why i am like i am 90 percent of the time i know when i am down and no to remove myself from situations because i knwo how i respond 10 percent of the time i know that i am down and dont care or i don't know that i am down and respond so when i am down there is occasions when i can be down right rude without knowing it or without caring

but there are also subjects that i can be very passionate about and when i address those i am full of emotion that is sometimes taken as being rude i can't use the word b i t c h as i have been reported for it
but when i am adressing a subject for which i am passionate i make no apologies i will defend my stance and allow others there say but i will make no apologies so in those occasions if i am said to be rude well then it does come naturally

Posted by: mummytocutties

im a bit the same, i even have trouble reaching down and pulling her out when someone has wronged me.

LOL! That's so funny... that's happened to me too.

smile J
Sign in to follow this topic