Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. *shakes head* I should know by now

*shakes head* I should know by now Rss

Not to send DH to the supermarket for a few things. He went to grab a BBQ chook, a bag of chips and a couple of bottles of soft drink and was going to grab hot chips on the way home...he just rang to get me to transfer some extra money into the debit account because he spent $45 at the supermarket...WTF I can do a weeks worth of groceries for $50
Goodness knows what extras he got.
Does anyone else have a hubby like this? Grr its so frustrating

Cheers NEss

Luckly no....My dh doent do that...

I write out a list for things for him to grab and thats what he comes home with (unless there is none)....

sam

Oh Sam that would be wonderful....does your DH give lessons? heheh
Cheers Ness

yes!!!

I sent him to the shops with our last $20 and he came home with some paper plates shaped like animals!! Another time he bought me a dvd because he thought would be a nice thing to do, which it would have been - had he not used our food money to do so.
He also donated $10 to a charity after one of the big bushfires - fair enough, but probably not when that was our only money and it was all we had for petrol..lol
join the club DH can not even buy milk without coming home with the wrong thing
My DH has become such a tight a$$ with money...

Since we had made the decision we want to buy a house...so we are trying to save money...we only buy the stuff we need...we very rarely have takeway now...probably not even once a month now...

So when he goes to the supermarket for me he only gets whats on the list...

sam

Posted by: Creative_Ness
WTF I can do a weeks worth of groceries for $50

Can you teach me how to do a weeks worth for $50? I swear it costs me that much just to enter the supermarket! LOL.

yep dh is likely to spend $100 when i send him for milk.... guaranteed every time he'll come home with a massive pack of the most expensive rump steaks he can find.

He doesn't look at the prices, and doesn't seem to take any notice when the checkout chick gives the total!!

A couple years ago we had buckleys money left for a weeks worth of groceries... and because he 'couldn't cope' with the financial strain he was under he went and bought a whole carton of beer ( the biggest one) for him and his mates to sit and drink all afternoon... then he went to a takeaway shop and shouted them all a big greasy feed. I was FURIOUS considering we had no money for groceries left. Jerk!

He does, 1 time i sent him to get yoghurt,juice and bread and he came home with that and sars and chocolate dessert and chips, he said he wanted to make sure that i had something to eat when i was pregnant. But now he just forgets things and gets other things.

Yes! Last time i sent him to the shops was just after Nat was born and he was supposed to get milk, bread, a roast chook, toilet paper, softdrink, and a packet of bikkies... He spend $70 that day! Came home with 2 blocks of choc, few big packs of chips, ice cream, etc etc LOL hes not allowed to shop anymore!
Yes! Last time i sent him to the shops was just after Nat was born and he was supposed to get milk, bread, a roast chook, toilet paper, softdrink, and a packet of bikkies... He spend $70 that day! Came home with 2 blocks of choc, few big packs of chips, ice cream, etc etc LOL hes not allowed to shop anymore!
argh stupid huggies! sorry for the double post!
Sign in to follow this topic